Dressing up/Sharing my GF

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Kinkyguy27, Jan 21, 2008.

1. Kinkyguy27

Kinkyguy27 New Member

Here's a little story that's fantasy in nature, but based on my actual sex life with the missus :)

Friday night was our 'dressing up' night. Nothing too outrageous; just a night we took to make that extra bit of effort and keep things exciting. I'd showered and shaved, put on a nice shirt and a bit of aftershave. As usual, she'd made the biggest effort but tonight was simply amazing. She walked in with her long blonde hair tied back in a ponytail which added a dramatic look to the rest of her outfit. She was wearing a push-up bra under a low-cut flimsy top, which emphasized her terrific breasts. Further down, she was wearing a pleated minskirt and had on massive high heels. Her legs were bare, but like her arms and cleavage, were glistening with an oiled sheen. The make-up was completely over the top: thick foundation, dark purple eyeshadow, and deep red lipstick. I was getting hard even as she sat down and I poured us both a glass of champagne.

We had only taken a few sips, staring hungrily at each other, when the doorbell rang. immediately she panicked. 'I can't anyone see me like this', she said, 'I look like a fucking slut!' I reassured her I would get rid of them, but went back on my word when I re-entered the lounge with another man. Robert was a mutual friend of ours, and although Sarah had admitted to having a crush on him, he had never been in our house before. Perhaps because of this, she had a sly grin on her face when she asked what was going on. 'It's okay' I told her, 'You're so hot you desrever an audience', pouring Robert a glass and inviting him to take a seat. I immediately went to her and started kissing and fondling her buttocks, producing moans of surprised pleasure. The atmosphere was so sexualised that it seemed natural when Robert came over and started to massage her shoulders firmly.

Before long she took the iniative and, still fully clothed, yanked open the other man's trousers and grasped his rigid shaft in her hand. As her lips wrapped around the head of his cock, the reality of what was happening hit me and a wave of jealousy rushed through me, though it quickly turned to excitement. She had turned to face him now and I eagerly removed her top and bra, exposing the soft flesh of her tits, which I rubbed from behind, playing with her rigid nipples and kissing her neck. I removed her panties, now soaking wet, but left the skirt in place as I licked her pussy from behind all the way from her clit to the dripping hole. She was now sucking violently on Robert's cock, and he pulled her head away, clearly about to cum in her mouth. With a cheeky grin, Sarah spun round and enthusiastically started to rub her own clit in sweeping circles, even dipping two fingers in and tasting the juices. I was almost shocked to see how much she was into this, but equally turned on by her insatiable appetite.

My own member was throbbing with the need to fuck her wet hole, but I took a deep breath and sat down as I invited Robert to penetrate her first. I had been fantasizing over what it would really be like to watch her fuck another man and I found out as he manouvered the thick head of his cock past her swollen labia and sank himself to the hilt in my girl's pussy. Sitting opposite them, I sipped the champagne with one hand and stroked myself with the other, watching her stare deeply into my eyes as she was brutally fucked by the muscular Robert. With a look of shock and esctasy she closed her eyes and came hard, convulsing with the muscular spasm. Robert withdrew, still hard and clearly full of cum, as she fell on all fours and began to suck me more eagerly than she ever had before. Unable to stand any more, I stood up and led her to the sofa. Lying her back fully, I ran my hands down her sweating, quivering, body, and looked at her pussy. It was red with the fucking, but literally dripping with her thick juices and gaping open, ready for more. With a long sigh of satisfaction i thrust deeply into her in a long, slow, motion. Although she had just cum, we knew just how to please each other, and the excitement of what had come before made us both aware that it wouldn't be long until we would both reach the point of satisfaction.

With a suggestive grin to me, she turned towards Robert and beckoned him over. Taking his cock back into her mouth, she first ran her tongue round the bottom of the head, licking up all the pussy juice that had gathered there. Next, while I fucked her with the same long, slow strokes, she took his big cock fully into her mouth and stroked his shaft with her fist. Before long the other man grunted heavily and Sarah pushed herself onto me more insistently. I responded by fucking her harder and harder until I felt her muscles begin to squeeze me so tightly it was almost unbearable. As she came, she opened her mouth to reveal it was full of the other man's cum, which, with a smile, she swallowed with an exaggerated motion, licking her lips as it went down. The thought of the cum slipping down her throat and the feeling of the pussy on my cock was finally too much and I exploded into her, feeling the warmth of my own cum mingling with her wetness.

Afterwards, the three of us looked around somewhat sheepishly and simply dressed as we laughed about what had happened. Still, as Robert left, we made sure to suggest that this would not be the last time it we met up for a drink!

2. LusciousJones

LusciousJones New Member

That is a great story, and actually similar to a fantasy of mine. Good Job!!!

3. 01cockslinger

01cockslinger New Member

sounds like a wild nite

4. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Hot story thanks for sharing

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

Wow, what a hot read! That sounds a lot like the fantasy my husband and I have. Makes me all aquiver when I think about it.

6. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Great, Sounds like something Me and The Wife would do on
    her Slut Nights.

Hiker