Dressing the bulge - women's thoughts

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by jgood4u, Sep 6, 2007.

1. jgood4u

jgood4u New Member

How would you like to see men dress, regarding how much of their penis bulge can be observed from a woman's vantage point?

Penises vary in size, of course, and with the state of arousal. They can be as short as a stub of the head at the pubes, or "well hung" in the flaccid state, and they can, and will become erect often enough - sometimes to the embarrassment of their owners. Include these variations in your discussion.

Should men wear clothes that revel this organ? Sometimes, all the time, just in swim wear, except at work, etc?

Just how much would you like to be able to see through his pants, if any of it? How would his display of his penis compare to a camel toe (vulva through pants), or "headlights" (nipples & areola) displays of women?

2. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Are you a teacher or professor, by chance? This feels like an essay assignment. I'll have to get back to you on this. What's the "due date"?

3. jgood4u

jgood4u New Member

I will appreciate your thoughts whenever you are ready. Thanks!
    No, I'm not a teacher by profession, just wish to be clear :)

4. Stormy

Stormy New Member

:lol:lol

5. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Being clear would have been i think.

How much of a males apendage would you feel comfy with seeing whilst in clothes.

But Im with Mel this sure seemed like a teacher and exam type question :)

6. Stormy

Stormy New Member

Tis more tantalising to conceal than to reveal.

7. Solla

Solla New Member

The only guy I've been with is my hubby, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying other guy's packages. For example, I love it when it's obvious a guy doesn't have anything on under his pants. I especially like Levis button down jeans. The other day we were shopping and hubby pointed out this totally hot girl. She was really tall, thin, beautiful, and pretty busty. It was really hot that day, so she was wearing this sleeveless crop top that was thin and tight, revealing two very hard nipples that made her look hotter than it was outside. (I've come to accept the fact that I'm bi, so we both enjoy women.) Anyway, she was with this dweeb of a guy... well, I thought he was a dweeb until he turned around. Honestly, it looked like he had a salami stuffed down the leg of his jeans! He seemed pretty hard, which wasn't surprising given how hot the girl was. So, yes, in my opinion... if you've got it, flaunt it.

Solla

P.S. Unless it is obvious that the girl is well endowed down below, I don't really get off on cameltoes.

8. jgood4u

jgood4u New Member

Thought provoking discussion

I worded this to be a thought provoking discussion of the whole subject matter, not a questionette seeking answerettes. Mel got the idea when she said she need to give it some thought an teased be about the professor angle. Solla just gave some good insight, more of the kind I hoped to see so we could understand and discuss this in earnest with a reasonable degree of intellectuality included. Could be I have the wrong website for this intellectual of a discussion??? Prove me wrong.

9. Bluesy

Gold Member

I think it makes a lot of people feel awkward whenever a guy has an obvious hard-on, so I have to go with "conceal". If I see a guy in tight jeans, I get the impression that he's showing off, and that, in turn, makes me think he must be cocky (no pun intended).

Let's face it, in the non-human animal kingdom, it's the male's job to flash and flaunt his physical attributes. In the human animal kingdom, it's the female's role. *shrugs* I've only ever seen gay men use provocative clothing to catch a prospective partner's eye.

10. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Sorry but i dont feel i have to prove anything.
    I didnt answer your questionette, simply because i am not feamle which i think is the type of answers your more interested in.

I wear loose fitting jeans and drive a small car . :p

11. AndrewD

AndrewD New Member

Good analogy Bluesy and I agree, but why is that the case? A woman can dress in tight fitting clothes to look sexy. If a guy does it he's "cocky" or assumed to be gay.

And, why does a guy with a hard-on make people feel awkward?

12. Melissa29

Melissa29 New Member

Yeah... for some reason its fine for us women to show every inch of our skin other than our nipples and vaginas... but for guys? I dunno... just doesnt do it for me... I agree with bluesy... almost sends an arrogant vibe across that would NOT be a turn on in any way. Try impressing us with the size of your brain and wallet first:) THEN you can show us all the package you want:)

13. AndrewD

AndrewD New Member

Women really are the smarter sex. Us guys have it backwards. Looks then brains.

14. Maddox

Maddox New Member

The part in bold makes me sad :(
    Heh.

15. cbrmale

Gold Member

From experience when I was last dating, the bit in bold is true for many women, even if it is at a subconcious level. Having money means many a few things, including the ability to have a well-paid job, and the intelligence and maturity to accumulate wealth rather than wasting it.

Who would you want as a life-partner: someone mature or a scatterbrain?

As to the question, a couple of different studies have observed women's first glance when meeting men in a social function is usually to a man's crotch, and other studies have shown that women are naturally adept at picking the size of a man despite underwear and clothing. The same studies also found that women are also adept at picking out men who pad what they have too.

When I found this out, I noticed the glance when I met some women, and sometimes the glance was followed by subconcious flirty signs (smiling and running hands through hair).

For men, the same studies showed that the first glance is usually to a woman's hips, thought to be about her child bearing potential

16. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

A well paid job doesnt always mean intelligence or sense , as some people get given a high paid job but have done nothing to earn it, except being born to the owner of the business.

Money does seem to mean a lot to a lot of people , but for every happy rich person you can show me ill show you 20 poor people that are far happier in life.
    Becasue those people know the true meaning of happiness.

No matter how much money someone has , they always want more and more and more..

at the beginning they say if i can earn just 20k a year ill be happy, then its 30k , 50k , 100k , 200k and so on and so on, they are never fully happy with what they have.

Being a teen i was pulling in £400 a day every day, so you could say i was very well off, was i happy , yes in ways i was, did it allow me to do more thing of course, did i wish for more yes, because back then material god and money meant everything to me.

Does it mean the same for me now, not a chance.
    Ill seek out a more enlightended female one that isnt after money money money.... I would perfer love in her eyes when she looks at me , than $$ flashing in her eyes.

17. cbrmale

Gold Member

Kronnie,
    From observation of past girlfriends, it was less to do with absolute income and more to do with how I managed the money I was earning.

Was my now wife initially impressed by my income, my savings, my nice clothes and my fancy car? Absolutely! Did she marry me because of these things? Abosultely not, although she dropped a less-switched-on guy in order to start a relationship with me. And as all men know, there has to be initial attraction for a long-lasting and loving relationship to follow.

I know better than anyone that money doesn't bring happiness. First up, love makes my life complete. Second, I have had (and overcome) some serious health problems, and I know just how fickle life can be. But on the whole, I would much rather be better-off than not. I can buy a quality new car every few years, my latest one is a joy to drive. We both like travel, in fact we are heading to your country (amongst others) later this week! Life can be short, and the future is uncertain, so I like having the financial capacity to enjoy my life in my way.

18. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Enjoy money means a lot to some people like i said.
    It doesnt mean much to me , ive had a load of cash as a teenager.

And sorry but i dont think your able to do a quote as "I know better than anyone"

Lots of people have been through hell and back, some have been ultra rich then ultra poor.
    All im meaning is for those that have money it becomes the main priority ( as in you cant imagine life with out it )

Me i have my own views and priorities.
    Flash cars, decent clothes healthy bank balance ( all are material goods )

I wish someone to love me for me, not for the material goods i have.
    To me personaly theres something shallow about it.
    Money i can make and keep. clothes cars all those good little material goods ive had as i said as a teen i could have brought a good few expensive cars a year. ( only thing is i couldnt drive haha )

I guess just for me i am meaning i dont wish a woman to look at my clothes and think wow, to be stunned by the car i pull up in wow, and for me to go look at how much ive got saved up.., i would like to think she would see that i am kind gentle loving, and have a personaily that has come from within, rather than one thats been made up from reading books or sttas and seing what was the best type of personality to have.

Money clothes possessions currupt.

19. InHerOnly

InHerOnly Member

How about we get back to the real question at hand, not this $$$$ problem

20. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

This would have been my answer had Bluesy not beaten me to it.
    Any time i see a guy that is showing more than normal i automatically
    think he is gay.

Hiker

I said think he is gay, That should read He is gay.