[Ask a Girl] Dressing sexy at work

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by leew, Jun 23, 2013.

1. leew

leew New Member

Do women dress to tease in the office (or other workplace). I can't believe the sexy outfits are accidental!

2. backcheck64

Gold Member

I work construction so NO. Wife wears some tailored clothing to work, but she has the bod, virtually no one else comes even close.

3. htoad

htoad Active Member

In 30+ years in the corporate world I have seen women dress sexy for a variety of reasons. Sometimes it has been accidental, where they wore something they thought they looked nice in and did not realize the attention it would draw. On several occasions I had to explain to female co-workers I had become good friends with why guys were reacting to what they were wearing.

I have also had other female co-workers explain to me that they dressed sexy at work because their husbands/boyfriends ignored or gave them negative comments about their looks/figures and they liked getting positive attention.

4. MordsithLove

Gold Member

I work in a office and think its kinda ridiculous to wear a mini skirt and tall heels to work.

It's Monday and you look dressed for a friday night...not good.

5. leew

leew New Member

True but you can look very sexy without wearing a mini skirt. A nice suit with a tight fit skirt or a blouse revealing just a teasing glimpse of cleavage.

6. minskminx

Gold Member

Dressing up for the office is one of the few benefits of working there!

Since I hate working it is really the only fun I get.

I don't wear anything outrageous but a nice blouse or shirt with a pencil skirt always looks good! Mostly I wear a dress though. Mostly I wear my hemline at the knee so I often wear stockings, except when it is too hot or cold. Shoes depends on how far I have to walk to work. You shouldn't wear very high heels, I agree, but 3-4 inches is ok. However I usually wear ballet pumps nat the moment as I have to walk quite far but they can be pretty too.

I work in a small office with no good men in it (and I already have a good man outside the office) and a lot of women who hate me so I'm not making a huge effort right now but it can be fun if you are working somewhere larger to have all the men know who you are and look forward to seeing you as you pass their desk or have a brief word about some work issue :)

7. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I appreciate a sexily dressed woman like any red man red blooded male but as a manager don't want one in my workplace period!
    Such provocation breed team disunity and invited unwanted complications let alone productivity issues.
    If one of my staff ever commenced with such antics her time of employment would be quickly curtailed.
    Some folks out there might think this prudish but frankly there is no place for mixing sexuality with work unless perhaps in sales but even there it is a pretty low tactic.
    This is one time I take the high moral ground and for those of you that know me that is very rare indeed!

8. leew

leew New Member

I can see that from a manager's point of view

9. EVA288

EVA288 New Member

I always sexy but my boss dont care as men in malaysia are cool no feelings at alllllllll!

10. lbushwalker

Gold Member

What you mean is that they don't allow their emotion to show. That is not cool at all.