Dress Up

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by R_Black, Jun 21, 2007.

1. R_Black

R_Black New Member

I will be the first to admit I'm the geeky/tech type at times. I would like to know if anybody here has ever had a fantasy story style fantasy? You know the Princess Leah in the gold bikini or LotR type dress up fantasy. Some of my friends go to different conventions (comics/anime/sci-fi/etc.) like to dress up as their fave characters and go. Anyone have any particular thoughts on dressing up to appeal to their parners inner (geeky) sexual urges? My friends have told some interesting tales of this. Does this idea appeal to anyone else?

2. syrupstains

syrupstains New Member

OMGz yes!!! xD

I go to Sci-fi/fantasy/anime/furry cons all the time. haha. I never really thought to go into roleplay for my parnter I don't really even join rpgs or larps though have before. haha. Yet anyways in the bedroom would be more interesting. Though my parnter isn't much of a geek.

3. brianz04

brianz04 New Member

i like dressing in gothic shit as a girl. im a crossdresser and i love being fucked while wearing thigh high stockings heels and a skimpy dress. basically im always trying to dress like a slutty little whore... because i am a slutty whore :)

4. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

Thats pretty hot dude, very erotic

5. easysqueez

easysqueez New Member

yea costumes really arouse me because its kind of like having a new partner