Dreams

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by afunk13, Aug 29, 2017.

1. afunk13

Gold Member

Dreamt that I saved a neighbor infant from being shot by their mother due to lack of sleep and her just being angry. Weirdest dream I've had in a long time.

2. DayPlay3

Gold Member

Last night I dreamed about DD breasts that grew as I suckled on the large areolas. Becoming so large I was on them like a giant titty bed.

Then I woke up choking ln my pillow:eek::confused::)

3. xtacy4

Gold Member

Had a dream about being at a Broods concert....on a boat? Lol :D Made me listen to them today. It's funny the way dreams can have an impact on your day!

HazHardHat likes this.
  4. HazHardHat

Gold Member

often a look into the subconscious, if you can remember, try writing down what you dreamed about as soon as you wake up. Then read back over the "journal" after a month. It can be pretty amazing connecting the dots :)

xtacy4 likes this.
  5. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

I do dream a lot, and most are sex dreams. :D Even about some of the sexxxy girls on here. ;)
    I do have what I call reality dreams that are so vivid that after I wake up it takes a while to realize if it was real or not. Then I have these strange dreams of like Im dreaming someone elses dreams. I don't recognize anyone in the dream, my wife and kids in my dream I dont know who the hell they are, I just know they are my family in my dreams. Weird.