Dreams

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by afunk13, Aug 29, 2017.

1. afunk13

Gold Member

Dreamt that I saved a neighbor infant from being shot by their mother due to lack of sleep and her just being angry. Weirdest dream I've had in a long time.

CLE32793 likes this.
  2. DayPlay3

DayPlay3 Banned

Last night I dreamed about DD breasts that grew as I suckled on the large areolas. Becoming so large I was on them like a giant titty bed.

Then I woke up choking ln my pillow:eek::confused::)

GH057 likes this.
  3. xtacy4

Gold Member

Had a dream about being at a Broods concert....on a boat? Lol :D Made me listen to them today. It's funny the way dreams can have an impact on your day!

CLE32793 and HazHardHat like this.
  4. HazHardHat

Gold Member

often a look into the subconscious, if you can remember, try writing down what you dreamed about as soon as you wake up. Then read back over the "journal" after a month. It can be pretty amazing connecting the dots :)

Showmeyours678, cook74 and xtacy4 like this.
  5. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

I do dream a lot, and most are sex dreams. :D Even about some of the sexxxy girls on here. ;)
    I do have what I call reality dreams that are so vivid that after I wake up it takes a while to realize if it was real or not. Then I have these strange dreams of like Im dreaming someone elses dreams. I don't recognize anyone in the dream, my wife and kids in my dream I dont know who the hell they are, I just know they are my family in my dreams. Weird.

6. afunk13

Gold Member

Dreamt about cooking. I was making a casserole with stock, brussel sprouts and other foods. Also making a lemon meringue pie.

JacksinBucks and cook74 like this.
  7. cook74

Gold Member

My dreams often revolve around my profession in different settings with different co workers, but there is always a problem or a delay in service of the food and that is frustrating...

CLE32793 likes this.
  8. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Had a real strange one this morning that I don't remember much of but my cousin that I grew up with like a sister was in it followed by an apocalyptic like dream where I was constantly having to get away from people wanting to commit mass murder....I was exiting a mall as men came in to shoot the place up after locking the exits. It was chaotic. Then I had an injury, I had broken my left wrist but it had healed then the wound came open and my bone was sticking out. I had to convince my boss that it was serious enough to warrant leaving work and he proceeded to squeeze it and say if that doesn't hurt you don't need to leave so I pretended it hurt and left. I never went to the doctor I just looked at it and played with the bone. I saw the open wound then the stitches then it was healed then back open with the bone protruding out but it never hurt. I went about my chaotic day, that part of the dream continued. There were other details that made it that much more fucked up but I don't recall them now. Here's hoping tonight doesn't involve machine guns or broken bones. Before you ask, no, I had nothing to drink or smoke before bed

fairlthick likes this.
  9. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I started doing hydrogen peroxide therapy and it involves putting just 3 drops of 35% peroxide into distilled water and I guess I was more stressed when I went to sleep than I thought since I dreamt I was trying to drop just 3 drops and the dropper kept 'screwing up' (however the fuck a dropper fucks up) and more went in and I kept having to pour the water out and start over.

10. xtacy4

Gold Member

The other day I had a dream about a mass shooting while on a cruise ship. It was so scary, I couldn’t go back to sleep :pensive:

Last night I dreamt of koala bears :heart: lol

whybother and Faust21 like this.
  11. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    News affecting your sleep :(

whybother and xtacy4 like this.
  12. DrinkMeIn

Gold Member

Last night I had a very upsetting dream. I dreamed of my former best friend whom I found out a couple of years ago was having an affair with my husband of 20 years .in my dream, I didn't seem to know about the affair but we were estranged for some reason. We made up in my dream . that won't be happening in reality. I told her in my dream that I didn't know how to not have her as my friend . I was very sad and I did cry this morning when I woke up. I realize I have a lot of unresolved hurt that was manifesting in my dream. I'd rather not dream if I'm going to dream things like that.

CLE32793 likes this.
  13. Pepper_Vines

Gold Member

Wishing this was my bathroom.
    12956.jpeg

14. Chernowet

Chernowet Member

For some of my teen years, I had a recurring waking dream with simultaneous sensations of my head resting on the softest possible blue pillow, jagged rock, and the point of a needle.

CLE32793 likes this.
  15. Arjana

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I once dreamt I was a grashopper, a green one. That was interesting and fun lol..
    Recurring nightmare ~ something squashes me into the bed and I cant move or scream, and somehow Im aware Im sleeping but can’t wake up. Sounds like nothing, but it scares the living daylights out of me, if I eventually wake up Im shaking and sweaty and I wont go back to sleep..

CLE32793 likes this.
  16. Chernowet

Chernowet Member

The body is usually paralyzed during sleep. Sometimes the brain wakes up before the body and starts panicking when it can't move the body, such as hallucinating a demon sitting on them. That fear can then become a dream. If you never experience the waking paralysis you could still acquire the fear from cultural background.

CLE32793 and Arjana like this.
  17. Arjana

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Thank you, i dod not know that! Probably still wont wnjoy it, but hopefully this message get stuck in my subconcious and it wont happen again ;D one can only hope ...

CLE32793 likes this.
  18. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I separated myself from a long time friend and she still appears in my dreams occasionally and it upsets me. Our subconscious is a bitch. Hugs

whybother and DrinkMeIn like this.
  19. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

Those are what the medical community labels as night terrors Sounds better than alien abduction or demonic possession. Lol

20. Friendly10

Gold Member

I dream about passed sex partners. I've had a lot of sex partners but there's a small hand full that were real good an I dream about them something we did or something we should have done.