Dreams

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by AtkCCC, Dec 5, 2012.

1. AtkCCC

Gold Member

Dreams, I mean the type you have at night when asleep. I remember certain dreams that made an impression on me from way back in childhood. Funny how that happens. Over the last years I do have recurring dreams that I don’t really speak about except maybe with my shrink over at the VA. 3 combat tours will do that to you. PTSD sucks but I drive on and hold it together some way.

Ok back to my original thoughts. We all have dreams and some make sense and some you have to ask yourself…WTF? So the other night I had a dream, while slightly sexual in nature not you’re standard Wet Dream or anything like that.

So here it goes…My wife and I are walking down the beach on a clear and beautiful day. Side bar, I’m really not that sensitive guy who likes long walks down the beach and read poetry. Ok back to the story..we are walking down the beach on this sunny day and all of the sudden we walk into this dark wet fog and as suddenly as it appeared its gone. So now we are on the other “side” and there are people all around us, younger crowd, having fun and running around. This 18 year oldish woman runs up to me and plants a big kiss on me and a big hug! It’s my wife only 30 years younger! Next scene in this dream we, all 3 of us, are sitting at this outdoor pub overlooking the bay. We, me, my wife and her 30 years younger, are all sitting and laughing and having a great time. My wife(s) are chatting back and forth and I’m sitting there watching this going on. Actually they are initially ignoring me and they are talking like long lost friends. Younger wife starts hitting on me and looks to wife with a grin. Current age wife looks at me and said “Go For It, She’s Me”! Nothing happened…I woke up.

So like I said, didn’t want this to be a sexual thing but though it’s funny how dreams develop. What causes or triggers dreams? Some head shrinker would say it’s from deep seeded…blah blah blah. I think we are all individuals and it just happens.

Just wanted to tell someone and maybe hear others dreams that are funny. I’d do a blog thing about dreams but I don’t have the atten…..hey look! Pizza!

PS: Sex was FANTASTIC last night…just saying. ;-) Sure it’s unrelated….

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I think that this beautiful dream is highly significant and is telling you that despite the passage of time you are still very happy with the girl you married.
    No wonder sex was awesome afterwards!
    You sir are a lucky dude.

3. AtkCCC

Gold Member

Thank you very much...I think you just pegged my dream. I had not looked at it that way.