Dreams

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Barbwire, Aug 16, 2007.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

Dreams

I look at you across the table and I can't help but notice how deep brown your eyes are. They draw me in and capture me, hold me tight and bind me to you. I dare not blink for fear of breaking their magical spell on me. You are speaking, but your words have no meaning to me, I only register the commanding tone of your voice as you tell the waiter to get the check. In an almost trance-like state I rise as you take my hand and lead me out of the restaurant.

I am barely aware of my body as my feet carry me back to your truck and you help me to my seat, then close the door. You get in and start the engine, but all this is lost to me as I close my eyes and allow my mind to wander. Behind my closed lids I see us already clasped in an lover's embrace, our lips joined, our tongues probing. I envision us laying upon an oversized bed, bodies like two hands joined in prayer...skin on skin, flesh on burning flesh.

Your truck carries us to our room, but I am unaware of the passing miles. My eyes are still tightly shut as my dream carries me deeper into my fantasy of you and I. Now, I see us, our hands caressing each other's bodies, our voices low whispers as we profess our love to one another. Falling deeper still, giving up all control of my body as I slumber, I hear you whisper in my ear, your hot breath tickling my lobe. You are telling me that this is the night that you will take me, you will not be denied any longer.

A sudden bump jars me awake and I turn my head to see you illuminated by the soft glow of the dashboard lights. I smile, then sleep takes me once again and now I am laying naked underneath you. Your body looms above me as you lower yourself and I feel your weight pushing me into the mattress. Our combined sighs break the silence of the room as you part my velvet folds and enter me for the first time.

I gasp as my walls stretch to accommodate your girth and length, then I exhale as you seat your cock deep within me and lie motionless. Once again, your voice is a husky whisper in my ear. You tell me how much you love me and that you've waited your entire life to be with me in this way. I sigh again and open myself to you even more. Slowly, lovingly, you begin to move inside of me as my vagina sheaths your member.

You bend your mouth to suckle my breast. Without delay my nipple hardens in your hungry mouth and my areola puckers. I can't help but moan from the sensation of your warm, wet tongue circling my nipple and I feel a sensual jolt that runs like a lightning bolt down to my thickening clitoris. I hear your breath and feel the heat coming off of your body as you increase your labors and start to stroke deeper into my aching womanhood. I raise my hips to meet your thrusts and the wet sound of my free flowing nectar comes to both of our ears.

I hear your voice, this time louder and not so husky. You are telling me to wake up, that we are at our room. I open my eyes in the darkness and realize we have stopped. You open your door and my eyes are immediately assaulted by the harsh brightness of the dome light. I squint and take in a deep breath. My dream is over, taken from me in the rudest of manners. You open my door for me and help me out of the truck. My legs are like lead as you guide me to our door and open it for us.

Once inside the room, I make my way to the bed, undressing as I go, then flop down upon it. You say something to me, but I am already gone, once again drifting into a deep sleep. As I float, I dream. I am on my hands and knees anticipating the helmet of your penis penetrating me. I feel your hand on my hip as you guide your cock into my wet depths. Gone is the tender lovemaking of my earlier dream, replaced by a savage, animalistic, lust that drives you into me with such force my breath is taken away.

You hand is no longer on my hip but reaching forward to grab a handful of my long, curly hair. I cry out in passion as you pull my head back and power into me. I hear your thighs slapping into mine and feel the harsh sting of your hand coming down upon my buttock. I make sounds akin to a wild beast, rocking back with my hips so you can delve even deeper into my swollen pussy. My fingers find my engorged clit and I furiously finger myself until I am hurtling towards a climax.

I am getting closer and closer. I hear your harsh voice growling behind me, telling me you are ready to come, too. You speed up your tempo and I close my eyes and grit my teeth holding my breath for just a moment, then release it in a scream so guttural it wakes us both.

You turn to me in the darkness, and hold me close as I lay there panting and sweating. You ask me if I'm ok in a voice tender with concern. I mumble that I am fine and drift back off into a deep sleep, this time, one without dreams.

2. Bodybuilder5150

Bodybuilder5150 New Member

Absolutely amazing......except my eyes are green ;)

3. Cobia

Cobia New Member

:drool That was a truely sexy story. :D

4. charged

charged New Member

Another homrun CL............well done!!!

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

Why, thank you, boys! :)

6. Blacklongstrong

Blacklongstrong New Member

barnes and nobles adult section best selling author:)

7. cook74

Gold Member

I loved the dream idea, very original and sexy:tup

8. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

Wow, so very hot!!!

9. superfan

superfan New Member

nice work, excellent storytelling