dream

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by yardlyin, Aug 27, 2007.

1. yardlyin

yardlyin Member

Last night ...i visited the SF...and went to sleep..what i read last was a members fantacy...it has created some movements in me..and as soon as i slept..i saw her walking alone..through the street..i followed her and tried to talk to her..but she was bit serious..sexy movements of her butt was making me horney..i told her that i have read about her fantacy last day..and i am ready to give her a chance to realise her fantacy..i could see a glow in her sexy eyes..without telling anything she followed me to my apartment...
    on reaching my apartment i turned into a different man..
    i caught hold of her..and tied wrists of her hands on the window rods using stainless steel thongs..after making her both hands tied, i blindfolded her using a black cloth..then i saw her legs are kept one over the other and she is wearing a silk panty of red color
    ..i widened her legs with my hands and tied her legs in a widened position.
    using a long cloth i tied each of her legs to the near by cot..her red panty was stretched maximum showing the shape of that triangular projection outside..which made me further horney
    now i could not believe ..what i am seeing..such a wonderfully sexy woman i have never seen..her thick red lips were quivering..
    her neck was beautyfull..down below her breasts were projecting outside challenging not only me but all male community..her nipples were partly erect with a pink areola around it..her belly was almost flat but the belly button was so sexy..her pubis was cleanshaved ...and pussy lips were so fleshy and her slit was so long..on looking on her thighs i wanted to massage her thighs..
    i sat near by her on the floor..nacked..
    i removed the knot and freed one of her legs and kept her sexy foot on my erect cock..one drop of precum oozing from its tip wetted her sole..i slowly lifted her sole and gently licked her sole..it was so sweet..and i enjoyed licking and massaging her sole..i sucked her toes one by one..and massaged her feet.
    i could see she is getting hot...but since her hands and one leg are tied up she could not react..i continued massaging licking and sucking from her toes up ..and kissed licked and sucked her calf muscles ..and reached her thighs..
    when i kissed on her thighs i understood it is her most erotic zone..and when i licked on her inner thighs she moaned loud..finally my face reached her red panty..my thick lips moved over her silk panty giving her feel of the silk on her pussy...and i moved my lips very slowly on the panty touch of silk on her panty with my lips outside, made her wet. and she was becoming more and more wet wetting the panty..i licked her wetness from her panty using my tongue on her slit..i sat in between her legs, panty laze i moved to oneside....to get the direct touch of her perrinum on my tongue and licked her underside perrineum and ass .i was so hot by that time and i climbed over the window bar and given my hard cock right in her mouth..i pressed her head on the window bars and fucked her mouth so hard..when my erect cock was giving piston movement in her mouth my hanging balls were slapping on her chin.
    she was turning left and right due to pleasure and horneyness..i came down from the window bar and teared off her panty exposing her pink triangle..when i saw it raw i could not lick and suck her pussy lips one by one..i nibbled on her red flesh inside her pussy and tongue fucked her to make her wild..i fixed flesh on her triangle to get her clit like a red pearl and licked her clit very fast...now it was time for me to conclude her fantacy..and i inserted my six inch cock right inside her and holding on the window bars and nibbling on her neck..i had given her my first stroke.,...i understood that since her butt was properly supported and since i was holding on the window bar,,it was too hard a stroke and it pierced so well in her..without giving time to relax..i fucked her hard while nibbling on her neck and tits..till there was a spurt of hot lava inside her..both of us were breathing heavily and i removed my rod and knealed in front of her and licked her swollen pussy..and cleaned my slimy fluid oozing out from her..
    when i wake up in the morning ..i saw my bed cloth has been wet and sticky..

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Nice story, but I admit to snickering a bit reading about the "stainless steel thongs". You do know that in English "thongs" are skimpy underwear that go up the crack of your ass, right? ;)

3. yardlyin

yardlyin Member

hand cuff

hi,
    Thank you CL, you may be right,i actually meant stainless steel handcuffs..
    thank you for replying.