Dream I had

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by ninja08hippie, Jan 5, 2011.

1. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

I was supposed to phone fuck someone last night, but it didn't happen, so I went to bed insanely horny and had this dream:

The dream started out with a random girl. She was thin, fairly short and had jet black hair that came down to about her shoulders. She was a freak and into double penetration. I wasn’t a big fan, but did it anyway. There was another guy on bottom, doing her anally, then her facing up, then I was on top. She was enjoying it, but quickly, the other guy disappeared and the girl turned into "Alice". She looked exactly the same, but it wasn’t the same girl.

We were still in missionary, and she was enjoying it, pulling me down to kiss her everyone so often. I grabbed ahold of her legs and pulled myself to my knees and pulled her up to me, sort of a kneeling splitting the bamboo position, which drove her crazy, so I quickly stood up, pulling her into the full splitting the bamboo position. She was shorter that I was, so I had to keep my knees bent while I picked up the pace and she moaned and twitched like crazy.

I flipped her over and dropped back to my knees and entered her from behind. She met each thus with her own and muffled her moans in her arm. She still seemed kinda shy about being too loud, but I knew I could change that. I stood her up and bent her over, still entering her from behind. She came up a little from doggy so I pulled her up all the way so that her back was against my belly. I wrapped my arms around her, my left hand on her breasts and my right hand rubbed her clitoris from side to side, and my lips and tongue running along her neck. Her hand joined mine at her clitoris. She was much more vocal now and screamed “never have I ever…” but got cut off as her whole body convulsed. I slowed the pace and gently pinched her clitoris to suppress her orgasm; I wanted to give her one big built up one that she would never forget.

After I felt her body stop convulsing I sped up again, but made each thrust much shallower, basically turning my body into a full body vibrator because the position we were in was placing my penis directly organist her g-spot. She twisted and moaned and met my thrusts. I moved my hand from her clitoris, just leaving a finger there to play with it and pressed my palm against her abdomen, adding to the pressure on her g-spot.

“I’m cumming,” she gasped, and I kissed the side of her neck and moved my left hand from her breasts to around her waist, knowing that I would have to hold her against me; as she would have a full body orgasm. Her whole body contacted and I forgot that her legs would give out too and I nearly dropped her, but was fast enough to squeeze her tightly and catch her. I picked her up and kept the rhythm as her entire body convulsed for a minute or so, she screamed the entire time. She squirted slightly and I could hear it hit the floor and feel it a little on my feet.

Her orgasm stopped, but she was still shaking. I pulled out of her sensitive box and set her down, but her legs were still twitching and she fell to her hands and knees panting. She grabbed me by my penis and pulled me down on the floor next to her. I laid down as she took my penis in her mouth, still dripping from her orgasm. I egged her to get on top of me to 69, but she was nervous because she was so sensitive, but I knew what I was doing. I positioned her on top of me, and licked her very gently, staying away from her hypersensitive clit. I woke up just as I orgasmed.

2. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

That was a helluva dream!

3. sinner

sinner New Member

I dream about fucking but I wish my dreams had your detail. But then how would I explain the messy sheets to wifey.

4. CruelTease

Gold Member

That's sexy.