dray pussy

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by papukhp, Jul 22, 2011.

1. papukhp

papukhp New Member

i am shearing my experience with yours for give me some idea that i have don recently sex with my girl friend which age is 35 year old woman who have 5 child and on other hand i am m/25 years old when i fuck first time that lady and that experience was my first so i fuck him harder in dray pussy after this experience i feel swelling with pen in my penis note plz give me some advised that why hir pussy was dray and what resin behind it thanks for kindness

2. ply

ply
    Gold Member

Use coconut oil. It's great

The dryness can be caused by a variety of factors. She should ask her doctor.

3. papukhp

papukhp New Member

thanks for commits

4. papukhp

papukhp New Member

what did ur thinks that my penis is bigger then my gf husband or less then plz tell me

5. Trond

Gold Member

Forget about the penis size. It shouldn't have anything to do with it. If the woman's pussy is dry, it could be a good idea to use some kind of lubrication (do you have Vaseline? That should work). Taking more time also helps, and doing a lot of kissing and touching before sexual intercourse could make things easier for both of you, as the pussy usually gets naturally lubricated (wet).

However, if you have a soreness and swelling of the penis, then you may want to see a doctor about it, just in case.

EDIT: so you are sleeping with a married woman in Pakistan? Correct me if I am wrong here. I guess you already know, but be extremely careful about this. I wouldn't do it at all. The repercussions could be severe.

#5 Trond, Jul 23, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2011
  6. papukhp

papukhp New Member

thanks trond i am totally agreed from ur comities yes in our country Vaseline is sales on shop i should uses it next time i griped her on standing and i have don lot of kisses on her lips and her face also i think for ten minutes actually i have don this sex first time in my entered life that´y i have con´t experience is it for age factor