drats!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Tech, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Tech

Tech Member

im not the best looking guy in the world. I am REALLY ugly and colored. and no one likes that at all. the place I live in terms of country isnt great and nothing but superficial. so I never get a chance to go out on a date, or I get taken advantage of otherwise im "scum".

so anyway, I prefer and love older women - mainly MILFs. I just broke up with her unfortunately due to her attitude recently and not understanding or making effort in the relationship as much as I was such as traveling to see her (costs money), taking her out and treating her (costs money), investing emotional/mental time etc...

no doubt it was a decent relationship and was quite happy as was she. the sex life was GREAT and even she admitted it.

coming to realise that even though breaking up with her is the best decision for me, now im back to having no sex especially with a hot milf!

before I met her, I havent had any sex in 7 years. Again this is all due to where I live and how the people are and stuff and nothing i can do about it. Trust me on that. It's just how it is over here and no one knows what "relationship" actually means. its all about convenience and getting as many guys/girls as you can and being the "hottest" person to get attention and having no morals or values at all.

me and her, we got on really well and did love each other but recently her attitude and dramas were just a no no from me. I also dont have time to waste due to me being a professional and working really hard with my business, so time is limited but also i dont do drama or anything. im a plain and simple humble person who knows what he wants, always has done, but never gets the chance because of the morally corrupted society I live in.

But putting all that aside... coming to realise that damn... no sex again, and i wont be able to get a girlfriend (or a MILF) because im too ugly! :(

she'd been through alot before (yes, the 2 failed marriages do ring alarm bells but im not the one to judge) and thought she understood me and things but clearly not.

the things I do for people to try and keep them happy and I dont get much in return.
    I try to cheer her up when things are getting too much for her in terms of daily pressure and she always said that it helps when I do so. But recently thats not been the case. i guess things changed but she kept going on about how great our relationship and sex life has been.

going to miss that especially the intimacy.

for once, I felt complete. I really did. but... meh

*rant over*

sorry! :(

#1 Tech, Apr 11, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2013
  2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Hi Tech,
    The conclusion I draw here is that the woman was always in it for the sex alone and nothing more.
    You served well as her younger stud which was satisfactory to her and partially yourself except for your desire for a meaningful relationship.
    Now you have self destructed two of your three of your needs for the sake of what was probably always never available to you.
    In your place I would contact her again and talk things over rationally and explore the option of becoming openly acknowledged sex buddies without string attached.
    If such an agreement is made then at least you would have a sexual and intimacy outlet which would not stop you exploring other possibilities if and when the may arise.
    Two out of three ain't bad you know and in fact what most guys want in life.
    Friends with benefits can be a very good option as I have experienced :)
    Good luck dude.

3. Tech

Tech Member

no no... this isnt an FB thing or all in it for sex. not at all. it was a proper boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. no contact for the past 2 days and we both dont approve of FB's anyway. I said that from the get go.

4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Ok, whatever it is not how you wish it but how I saw it as an outsider.
    Women especially older ones tend to have more common sense than emotional younger guys.
    Still wishing you well tho'.
    Bush

5. Tech

Tech Member

hmm thanks. but I am actually very mature for my age and always have been. im 29 so im not that young.
    infact where I am. its the complete opposite - the older ones are VERY immature.

but anyway... sucks. if only I could get another woman but.... nope :(
    and I really do think we got on well apart from her attitude as of late and tried to tell her about it but she wouldnt have it.

the 2 failed marriages rings bells now.