DP Fantasies

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Babiegurl, Oct 18, 2007.

1. Babiegurl

Babiegurl New Member

Has anyone done DP with any mix of penis and toys.

Lately I've been having these fantasies wanting to do DP. It's a little out of the blue for me for me to desire something so badly. Am I alone?
  2. Barbwire

Barbwire Gold Member

Photos:
    Nope, you are not alone. I never much considered a DP until about a yar ago. I thought about it a lot, then one day I just took two vibes and did it. The combined vibes in my ass and pussy were a bit much, to be frank.

A few months ago, when I got my wand, I started to think that having it in my vagina, while my husband was in my ass, might be a very pleasurable experience for both of us. As it turns out it was, in fact it was so exciting for me that I was able to do anal sex with zero pain and just loved it. My husband really enjoyed it, too. :)

We also did it once while both he and the vibe were in my vagina. I didn't like it much, but my husband loved it.

3. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

Yup...

...cock and dildo in pussy at the same time. She (you) need to be in the mood for it (very horny and wet) and he needs to give it a minute or two. It doesn't require the patience of anal, but you may not want him to just slam it in there.

Pretty fucking nice. She really dug the fullness feeling.
  4. Sir Kill Jerk

Sir Kill Jerk New Member

My wife and I have done it. Me in her ass and a dildo in her pussy. She seemed to enjoy it a lot.
  5. berserker

berserker New Member

We have done it as well with me in the back and her favorite toy in the front.