Down curved penis

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by greenmallard, Jan 4, 2009.

1. greenmallard

greenmallard New Member

Hi all, I have sort of a weird question. My penis is curved slightly downwards (not too much). So if I stand up straight with an erection, it starts pointing out at 3 o'clock and curves slightly down to end up pointing at 4 oclock. I heard that this is good for rear entry positions like doggy or reverse cowgirl coz it points towards the gspot.

But I'm worried that the opposite will be true for face-to-face positions like missionary so I'm afraid of disappointing the first time.

Any guy here have this? or any girl here have experience with this type of penis in face-to-face positions? I think face-to-face is more intimate and usually the start of sex and don't want the girl to be disappointed. Thanks a lot.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

I don't mean to sound like a letch, but, I can't picture what you are describing in my head. Please may I see a photo so that I may evaluate the angle of your dangle? :brow

3. greenmallard

greenmallard New Member

Just imagine holding a slightly curved banana straight out from you, and the curve is at the top :)

There are many accounts that it's good for doggy since the curve aims the tip downward at the gspot. But no accounts on how it would be for missionary or and other such face-to-face.

4. Dreama

Gold Member

I think it'll be fine-it doesn't seem like it would be a big deal. A lot of men are slightly curved, as are my husband.

5. greenmallard

greenmallard New Member

Is he curved downward? If so, how does it affect the missionary or face-to-face WOT positions? Is it harder for you to cum? I know a lot of men are slightly curved, but most are upwards.

Just to clarify, mine's less curved than the average banana so it's not like extreme or anything.

6. Dreama

Gold Member

I wouldn't worry about it-his isn't downward, but it is curved a little. But, I'm sure it will work well with whatever position you try-you just have to judge for yourself.

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

I'm still not quite positive what you mean. Can you please post a pic? :dgrin

Seriously, I have only been with a couple of men with curved members, and I didn't really feel much of a difference.

It seems to me, that a cock can only be so hard, because there is no bone, and it takes the shape of the pussy its in.

Now, if your cock was so stiff it did not bend at all, then, I think the pleasure sensations would be different for a woman.

Like, for instance, I had a vibe that curved, and it was rigid that way, so I felt it inside of me, yet the dildo I have with the slight curve doesn't feel like anything different than my straight dildos.

8. greenmallard

greenmallard New Member

Hmm I came across this pic on the web. It's pretty accurate: http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/9163/21311375mi9.jpg

The left is me, and the right is the more common form of curve I think.

When I get hard it's really stiff, i mean the curve will not bend the other way or anything. The whole penis can be moved up and down from the base, but the shaft is solid. Hope that helps clarify.

I know it's an advantage for doggy and other rear entry, but I'm just worried about face to face positions. Maybe I'll just have to rely on manual clit stimulation or something. If you used your stiff curved dildo in missionary style so that the tip is pointed towards your back, would u still be able to cum (I donno how extreme the curve is)?

9. sarahandnick

sarahandnick New Member

I seriously wouldn't worry about it. Mine curves the other way (ie upwards) but my girlfriends still cums in doggy. And im pretty sure that past partners that have prefered missionary have been more bother by the clitoris stimulation it can cause.

Just be confident

10. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Moved to Adult Multimedia Forum

Oops....never mind. Serves me right for not checking the link first.

11. heelfetish

Gold Member

hehehehe! :lol