Doubt about intercourse

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by grissom_pt, Apr 17, 2007.

1. grissom_pt

grissom_pt New Member

Hi ppl

I'm here to discuss this.... "thing" of a female friend of mine. The other day I was discussing all types of subjects with her and she revealed me that intercourse was not the best part of the sexual act, for her. Mmmh... Lots of questions are now in my mind:

a) Is it possible/not inedited that someone prefers the foreplay to the penetration itself?

b) She didn't seem very worried with this situation. But maybe she never achieved the biggest of the pleasures and doesn't know that yet....?

c) She had only practised sex with her (current) ex-boyfriend. They did it regularly. Maybe the guy was only worrying with his own pleasure....?

d) Some positions are better than others, right? Which ones should her try to feel more satisfied?

Thanks

2. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I think many females enjoy the pleasure of foreplay far more than the penitration of the penis...

Kissing and sensual acts arouse a female far more ...
    to a guy or at least most guys , the best part of making love to a female is the time when the penis is inserted ..
    but thats why it is best to hold that off for a s long as possible and just arouse and pleasure every inch of her body for a long long time...leave the penis out untill she is in such a state she is begging to feel herslef being filled by it.

as for postitions, that vareies for all of us, no one position is best for all.

that is why experimentation is a wonder....try them all .

3. cbrmale

Gold Member

I don't subdivide sex into foreplay, to me its all sex. Many (if not most) women feel the whole thing from beginning to end is important, and intercourse is but one part of an overall scenario. From a pure pleasure perspective, women get more out of good oral skills than they will get out of intercourse.

As a man I enjoy intercourse, but for me the best part is the kissing and the cuddling and the closeness before and after the intercourse bit.

4. SexyScorp

Gold Member

"""From a pure pleasure perspective, women get more out of good oral skills than they will get out of intercourse""""".

Not ALL women...

For me there is nothing like having my lover inside of me...
    the closest two people can get...

The oral thing is okay but will never replace or feel better
    than intercoure....

:)

5. grissom_pt

grissom_pt New Member

mmmmh... ok... I see there's different positions about the subject. Well, I guess feeling well is the most important. And she has no sexual partner at the moment, so... maybe with a new man and more experience she will change her mind ;P.

thks

6. Elvis

Elvis Member

Why would a 'Proud Virgin' like you initiate a topic like this Griss?

Do you have doubts about your abilities already?

7. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Maybe he's just attempting to educate himself about sex before the big day/moment arrives. Nothing wrong with asking sex-related questions in a sex forum.

8. Pilgrim

Pilgrim New Member

We tried all the positions and she prefers doggie where I sit up and beg and she rolls over and plays dead.

9. Elvis

Elvis Member

I completely agree with your comment Puss.
    I'm so glad and happy that I didn't wait and was never a proud virgin!:drool

If I'd been ugly, fat, crass, weird, crosseyed or any combination of those, maybe I would have used that as an excuse!:phat

10. grissom_pt

grissom_pt New Member

yes, just a matter of education. and I wanted to "help" her. that's all.

Elvis, are you calling me "ugly, fat, crass, weird, crosseyed or any combination of those"???? don't make me mad :yell . just kidding. i'm not A beauty, but I do have some physical resources (and I'm not fat). that's not why i remain virgin, believe me.

thk you all for elucidating me.

11. Elvis

Elvis Member

:D Nice to know some here have a sense of humour Griss!

12. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

:rofl that's was great!! Sad, if true - - but very funny indeed!!