Double treatment

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Alwayslearningsex, Apr 9, 2015.

1. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

An older story I can't believe I forgot to share ....
    I went to get a massage by this petite woman I met a couple of times, who trusted me to the point she let me massage her all over, and giving her a much needed release since she didn't have a boyfriend / partner.
    One day she asked if I could be over to massage her, saying she NEEDS it. YES I am on my way!
    The next thing she asks is if I would massage her friend as well! I had seen her and liked her, so I said yes. I never expected something like that, wow. As discussed, her friend was to start the massage, I would massage her too, and repeat the same with her. My dilemma was for who was to take care of that special part at the end of my massage. They answered it for me when they came in with smiles, saying they were treating me to a party. OMG right on! After getting 4 hands on my body I was asked to turn on my back. The PLEASURE started. They both had a nice touch rubbing my oiled up penis so I showed one how to actually stroke, not rub. I taught her how to stroke me instead of the usual oiled up rubbing of the head and she brought me kind of close, so with this thing mastered the other one joined, rubbing the oiled up head at the same time. It took no time to start moaning more than usual, it was incredible.
    The entire penis was tingling and I was breathing hard the entire time.

Usually I was able to ask for a few repeats of edging but this was so good I didn't feel I could control it.
    I was able to have only one stop and then I let them finish it.
    OMG this was something I had not had in a long time, the sensations spread from the entire penis to the feet, I felt it rush through my thighs, calves, then the feet, with thick strong squirts, and even after I was drained I was still orgasming. The one pumping the shaft was amazed, saying this was my best and strongest orgasm she felt me have, very hard. It took me over a minute to recover.

This is getting long so I can tell about my giving the massages on each if there is interest.

2. Ohnocam

Ohnocam New Member

i'd love to hear more about your encounters

3. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Sure. After I recovered, I truly was breathing hard :) and they cleaned me, I massaged one first.
    She was tense so she needed it too. Pleasant to talk to, open, easy. I massaged her completely, on her back too.
    After, the breast lover in me truly enjoyed her small and beautiful breasts! and her nipples getting hard.
    But she didn't let me go farther. Maybe next time.

The other one I had massaged a couple of times already. She is easy to talk with as well, another good looking one.
    I did the same with a complete massage. I did a little more, working VERY close to her lips at the top of her legs where she said she loves feeling the tension disappear and how it feels sensual. She said it makes her horny every time I massage her in that area.
    (NOTED) the back side done I massaged the front part. Some stretches were included as part of what I did for her, she was very relaxed and tension free at the end, I don't brag but when someone tells me I do a great job, I am on the right track.

Again after the "formal" massage I took the time to enjoy her breasts a while, the guy way then the asked me to do it the way she loves it, gentle and slow. I had to have them my way before doing it for her :) so it took no time for her nipples to get hard and stick out like crazy.
    I got to suck them all I want.
    Before going to serious business I ran my fingers lightly on her belly, coming real close to her clitoris every time.
    I could see the way her belly was moving with her breathing that she was aroused, wanting what was coming next, especially the way it made her feel the other time I did it.
    When I started gently rubbing her lips (never went inside, a no-no with her) I felt how wet she was already. Oh goodie.

I went all over the place and did all kinds of caresses and stimulations on purpose to make it take longer, one time when she was on the home stretch I stopped, keeping it longer and starting over again with different ways of rubbing her.
    At one point she took my forearm in her hands to guide how to do it, she was ready to have it.
    I kept this up for as long as it took, maybe 3 or 4 minutes, then she got all stiff, crossing her legs, taking my hand away.
    It got too intense and couldn't bear the touch anymore. I watched her orgasm for a few seconds.
    After she was done I continued caressing her belly softly with my finger tips, and when I went to suck her nipples again she stopped me, they couldn't take it either.
    I was turned on doing this for her, I got hard even after a very strong draining orgasm, and leaked precum in my underwear.
    I was tempted to place her hand on it during the sensual / sexual part but I didn't risk spoiling her moment since I had mine real good.
    That memory gets me going at times.