double stuff

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by loveitrough, Jul 5, 2005.

1. loveitrough

Gold Member

I would like to know if any of you would ever like to be have DP ? I have this fantiscy of have two men do my wife at the same time. while she sucked me off (gang bang) and then I could sit back and watch. I would love to watch her being satisfied the exspression on her face The noises she would make Her body being fufilled in so many ways . I know this probally would never happen but in the back of my mind If gets me quite worked up thinking about it Hell I am so worked up right now I think I will take out my big dick and spank away my excitement

2. Cotton_Candy

Cotton_Candy New Member

I have these fantasy's continually... about being gang fucked. Also about my partner being gang fucked by about a dozen or so women while i sit back and watch. I have this picture of him cumming all over their bodies and me finally comming in and licking it all off their bodies.. you and i think alot alike it would seem.

3. loveitrough

Gold Member

I must say I have had sex thoughts of having three or more women just having there way with me. Doing me in all kinds of ways > I would come all over their bodies and lick it clean but for some reason watching my women get it by some guy's with a big fat cock and shoot their loads all over her would be such a turn on They could enter her and fuck her all night long until she was exhausted . She could take their big cocks in her mouth and I could watch as she sucked every last drop of cum down her throat. I would get so hard watching them put their manhood in her ass and pussy at the same time while she sucked me We could all shoot another load all over face and breast. i am so horny right now cum is draining from my cock down my leg I am going to jerk my cock for a few minutes while these thoughts are fresh in my head. Lots of pre-cum now I can feel the urge is near as my cock swells with blood oh yes here it comes . Oh a large load is all over my belly got to go clean it up :phat

4. sweet_thing77

sweet_thing77 New Member

If I wasn't in a relationship it would be awesome but I don't think my current relationship could handle that kind of strain. Its fragile as best as it is. :(

5. jacks girl

jacks girl New Member

Haven't tried it yet, but BF & I have talked about it, using a vibrator.
    We did have sex and put a vibrator in at the same time, though - does that count? We both loved it, but the darn thing kept turning off when too much pressure was applied, or it got bent a little too much. I also kept losing hold of it, it was so slippery... :brow
    Looking forward to trying that one again - with a different vibrator. :D

6. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Hmmm - wonder about those remote control vibrators. I know we tried the regular vibrator, for DP, and, like you, it kept cutting off. And they have anal toys, which perhaps would be more likely to stay in, while your guy is penetrating and humping. We haven't tried DP, with my hubby doing anal and a vib in the pussy.
    But for sure, the only DP around here is gonna be my hubby, and a toy :tup

7. LuvTaGiveBJs

LuvTaGiveBJs New Member

I did it when I was single, and it was a lot of fun! I knew the 2 guys very well, though, and they were best of friends - in fact, I still know them and they are friends of my hubby's (and yes, he knows!). It is quite a "full" feeling having your back door and front full at the same time - I liked it. Lots of other fun options too! Being married, we simulate it once in a while with a dildo and hubby - it is still a great feeling :)