Double standards

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by HotForHoney, Mar 12, 2014.

1. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Besides the "I'd never be w a guy but two girls is hot" double standard, what are some others? What should change?

I won't taste my cum but a girl should swallow.

Who breaks these double standards and can shed some light on why it's not as bad as you thought....

2. JonJo

Gold Member

The one before that is:

I won't go down on a girl but she can suck my cock.
    That I will break every time, in fact I prefer to go down more than I prefer having my cock sucked.
    When you go down you not only get the taste of her arousal (which I find very exciting), you can judge the the (hopefully) increasing state of her arousal. I find the feel of a clit against my tongue amazing, along with her associated reactions and sounds. Making her orgasm orally with all that entails is even more amazing because you can experience things you might miss if your cock is in her when/if she orgasms and you are too interest on your own sensations.
    I get none of that from having my cock sucked.

I will break the won't taste my own cum but a girl should swallow ds - if I've fucked a girl and cum in her then why shouldn't I taste my cum & hers; either direct from her with my mouth or on my fingers - its a 'product' of what we've just done, something we've (hopefully) shared, so why on earth not.
    As for a girl should swallow, why should she; nature provided a fantastic place to cum in. I cannot understand why any girl/woman should/could get pleasure from that. If you want your man's cum get it/have it where nature meant it to be 'given/taken'.
    If she wants to swallow from her choice, as against should, that's a different matter, as is if she wants you to cum any were on her but I still prefer to cum where nature intended and get all the sensations that place can give (and receive).

CaramelLady, Redline1 and luvbug like this.
  3. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

I know women that don't want to taste their own juices but want a guy to go down on them.
    I like to play with women's nipples but I don't play with my own. Is that a double standard?

4. Meee

Gold Member

Anal. A guy wants his wife or girlfriend to take it up the ass, but she better keep her finger away from his.

What should change is the stereotype connecting anal with homosexuality, and the fear of homosexuality itself.

The boyfriend seems to be pretty good at breaking that double standard. He was a little scared when I first wanted to stimulate him in his anus, but now he submits to it with barely a roll of his eyes. His fear was never about homosexuality, but about power: I was going to be dominating him more than he thought he'd want. He has adjusted.

oldkid, danrb007, Mittimer and 3 others like this.
  5. 12barblues

Gold Member

I hate when women say no when you ask to fuck them, but then have no problem telling you to go fuck yourself right after you ask...... Double standard, right?...:D

6. EnglishDad

Gold Member

women wanting to be treated as equals, but want the guy to open doors, pay for everything and treat them like a lady.
    Not that im against doing those things.
    Just seems a double standard to me.

Amature and CaramelLady like this.
  7. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I think guys should open doors as long as the woman says thank you. As far as paying - no reason it can't be split.

Amature, Serkan0000_ and EnglishDad like this.
  8. EnglishDad

Gold Member

I agree with ya there.
    It costs nothing to say "please and thankyou"

When i first met my partner i paid for everything, now we do split the cost.

9. JonJo

Gold Member

This equality and manners thing can be a mine-field as far as double standards go.
    I had an 'old fashioned' education that taught that ladies (I still use that term) should be treated as Ladies.
    I've opened doors and being told "I'm quite capable of opening a door".
    I've moved to the outside of the pavement (side-walk) and being asked "What are you doing?".
    I always go to pay but will go halves, or even turns (but somewhere in my head it still doesn't seem quite right).

Sexually I will admit to preferring FMF (ego I don't know); I have done MFM and wasn't keen particularly when double penetration, vagina/anal was reached; yes there was thoughts of homosexuality just from the sensations I received from his cock separated from mine by just the thin membrane; should I have enjoyed receiving them went through my mind. When she wanted to try double vaginal there was no way I was going to have another man's cock next to mine.
    I am not homophobic, or any phobic, people prefer and do what ever they want but each to his own.

I've never tried anal, for reasons that don't need going into but I will and have happily play with a ladies anus and she can play with mine if she wants.

I honestly think that some 'double standards' may even be an inherent evolutionary part of the male/female species, where as others are taught/learnt from the parents/grandparents, even schooling as mine, who had different standards than are current.

It isn't all that long ago that a woman wasn't suppose to enjoy sex, that she could have orgasms was even doubted; women who 'played with themselves' could be committed to mental asylums. Boys were supposed and even encouraged to 'sow their wild oats', where as girls were supposed to stay virgins.

Amature, CaramelLady and HotForHoney like this.
  10. JonJo

Gold Member

Bloody hell , that was quick :)

11. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Is being quick a double standard?

Like it's ok for girls to cum quick but if a guy does it's no good????? Lol

Amature, Redline1 and Mattp like this.
  12. JonJo

Gold Member

That's a girl's double standard. :)
    Or is it? she can keep 'going', where as he (usually) can't.

HotForHoney likes this.
  13. HotForHoney

Gold Member

You can per standing up.... It averages out

CaramelLady likes this.
  14. JonJo

Gold Member

I can also pee :) standing up, on my feet that is, the other 'standing up' I can't - and if I could I wouldn't want it in my eye :oops:.
    In Egypt I did once see a woman pee standing up - an unusual sight in more ways than one.
    I can 'aim' she couldn't.
    I cannot quite write my name in the snow :D

HotForHoney likes this.
  15. backcheck64

Gold Member

What bugs me is when it comes to sports. Male lacrosse is a rather brutal sport yet not contact is allowed in women's. There's no checking in women's hockey, and why are there two different teams? My daughter has always played on boys teams (both sports) because the women's version was too wussy as she put it. If women want true equality, you play by the same rules. And I've seen plenty if women big enough to play defensive line on a football team.

16. 12barblues

Gold Member

How about this phenomenon .....women that get all wet & sloppy over the " bad boy"... While marrying the good guy. I know of several of these. They want a good husband/ father type for marriage , then cheat with a tatted up thug that pulls her hair and calls her his slut. But if the husband tried any of this behavior in the bedroom he gets slapped and then lectured about being disrespectful.. And how dare you do that to me attitude. Then the next night sancho has her tied to his kitchen table......

ply, Redline1 and WS4 like this.
  17. BigTitLover

Gold Member

18. backcheck64

Gold Member

Gotta disagree. While I don't have the 6 pack, I'm not a hog. If I want my woman to be fit, I can't look like a fat pig.

19. AGFUNK

Gold Member

My hubby is both of these minus the tattoos.

20. BigTitLover

Gold Member

It's actually the same guy in both pics. Can't remember the time frame but he let himself go the showed what took to get back in shape.

Someone took his images to poke fun at the Dove ads with super models and curvy women.

I posted it here due to the double standard talk to mainly poke fun at there will always be double standards. Didn't mean to kick up the whole weight debate again.

HotForHoney likes this.