[Ask a Girl] Double Standard?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Bobby9093, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Bobby9093

Bobby9093 New Member

If most women are as horny as men, in this modern day world, why is it so many more men seem to be looking for "cyber-sex" and "cam-to-cam" sex? I don't think I can EVER recall a female in a chat room asking for a horny male to cam with. Unless it was one of the zillion "bots." "Any hot girls wanna play? Hit me up!" LMAO :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

2. igor

Gold Member

It is said that males are more visually stimulated than females, where females rather prefer the emotional connection.

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

And females are more verbal. Not just because they win all the arguments, but I think more women are aroused by reading erotica rather than looking at it.

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

This question was asked now too long ago and I'll answer it now the way I did then...because women are smart enough to know they can get paid to play and rarely put out for free.

I'm the exception in that I play for free but only with one special man that I've known for 3 years. By my account, if I charged him the rates that the online sites charge, he'd owe me millions in back pay. :D

It's sort of funny that this topic came up as I was talking to a friend mere minutes ago saying I'd still love to buy that horse I talked about in another thread and that I should post here on SF I was willing cyber/cam for deposits made to my Paypal account.

5. Trond

Gold Member

Everytime someone brings up the fact that men are, on average, hornier than women, someone thinks it's an attack on women in general, or they think you single out women with high libido as "sluts". Women are highly variable in this respect, but no, they are NOT as horny as men on average, though some women may be as horny as any man. It has actually been shown in quite a few studies that men think about sex more often (but not every five seconds or whatever the myth claims), and get horny more easily, statistically speaking.

Sex Drive: How Do Men and Women Compare?

On the other hand, this does not matter as much when we are dscussing individual problems etc., as men and women alike are highly variable (going from "never interested in sex" to "thinking about sex all the time"). To complicate matters further, men and women tend to get turned on by different things, as several others have mentioned.