double penetrating

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by sexyJ, Aug 14, 2008.

1. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

Ok so Im thinking of trying this..My man is thick, so how should I do this so its pleasuring and not painful? Anyone got any good tips to give me on this subject. :D

2. stu73

stu73 New Member

My wife and I have done this 2 ways.

First, let me say what we've done is double "vaginal" penetration, not anal + vaginal.

Not sure exactly what your situation is, but from some of your other threads, I cannot guarantee we're talking the same thing, so disregard if not.

I'll also warn that I cannot last very long doing either of these, it's just too stimulating for me. But, she loves it and is always satisfied. She is always well warmed up before attempting this much penetration, it would be too much to "start" with. There are surely other positions, but these work great for us.

Me + her vibrator:

I lay on my back, she straddles me on her knees, facing away. She puts the vibe in first (mostly because it has a bulbous tip, this is easiest and most comfortable order for her) then guides me in. She keeps the vibe toward her front, because it feels best to us both.

The mfm 3some version:

Again I lay on my back. She is on top of me, facing me. When I'm fully in her, she lays forward on to me. The other guy then enters, almost as if it were "doggy style". She and he do most of the moving, otherwise one is quite likely to fall out if it's not completely synchronized. A bit of a challenge, but absolutely great fun for all 3; well worth it and highly recommended.

3. *Sexual Panda*

*Sexual Panda* New Member

Damnit J, we were just talking about this lol

Im just thankfully our new toy(still waiting on it) is smaller then hubby's cock lol This will be our first try so Ill let you know ;)

4. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

Well that does sound neat though stu73...I dont think I would mind trying a vibe with him in me at the same time, although I am not sure If he would last to long either. Thanks for the idea ;)

I was actually talking about putting a dildo in my ass, and my husband in my pussy or vice versa...

5. stu73

stu73 New Member

We've thought about that too, but she prefers DVP. She does like anal play, probably more than I like giving, and the DP (with one in the ass) is one the list she wants to try someday.

6. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

Do you not enjoy giving anal? Or is it just something not on your favorites? Just curious.

I think I know what I am trying tonight...Thanks Stu73...Im going to start with the DVP! Oh I'm excited!

7. *Sexual Panda*

*Sexual Panda* New Member

LOL J you need to let me know how it goes!! Thats another one im not sure I could do...... I mean we have tried with my vib...... but it wasnt comfortable!! Maybe bit of practice will make it better....*chinscratch*

8. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

Yup..I gotta get some batteries and find the perfect one for the occasion, lmfao! I will let you know how it goes..I hope its as good as I am hoping for!

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

I posted this reply on a similar thread not too long ago..

"THE best anal experiences I've had were from having the HItachi Magic Wand with the g-spot attachment working my pussy and clit as my husband was stroking into my ass. The resulting orgasms are VERY intense for the both of us.

I have used a small dildo and vibe inside my vagina once. It was a bit much, the pressure from being stretched kind of ruined the postive effects of the vibrations on my g-spot.

Just the other night, hubby used two small dildos on me, one in my pussy, one in my ass, as he sucked my breasts. I was using a clit vibe, too. WOW, what a ride that was!"

10. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

see the problem I have is when I am being fucked anally, and having stimulation to my pussy I come instantly, so I am not sure how DP will go, but I sure wanna try!

11. stu73

stu73 New Member

Giving anal isn't one of my favorites. It's not like I don't get any pleasure or enjoyment from it, I'm certainly willing when she wants. If it were my choice only, it would likely be very rare if ever. Not sure why, just doesn't do as much for me as vaginal penetration.

Anyway; sexyJ, I hope your night goes well (or went well by now)!

12. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

It went well, we changed the plan of action and tried something else..Although I was sworn to secrecy on this one.. ;)

13. specialK247

specialK247 New Member

well doesnt that just peak my curiousity....lol. hope it was a good time.

14. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

LOL I think it was....;)

15. Phunnlvr

Phunnlvr New Member

I love sharing lol and have been wanting to try this for a while. maybe a lil pussy dp with two men inside her pussy, bareback

16. Mittimer

Gold Member

Please pay mind to dates. Especially when something is over 4 years old.