double orgasm

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by dave5558, Mar 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dave5558

dave5558 New Member

When ever I masturbate, right after I ejaculate, I count to 8 seconds and begin to start jacking off again and have another orgasm. This works about 90 percent of the time. When I have mentioned this to other guys, they think I'm crazy. Is there anyone else out there who can do this? Is it rare? I would like to know if it is a common thing.

2. jojo

jojo New Member

My god that would be heaven, cant say that Ive tried it that soon after. Sometimes when masturbating I can take it right to the edge and orgasm briefly without cumming and then maybe 30 seconds later orgasm again and cum, but if I cum its all over red rover :D

3. Briansgame

Briansgame New Member

I have done that, too....mostly if the session was a "quickie". In these sessions, the orgasm arrives quickly and is nowhere near as powerful as in longer sessions, but I can almost always keep my hardon and cum again in about a minute.

I much prefer doing it long and slow. This way, I can even ejaculate several times without reaching an orgasm, and when I do, it's always a long and powerful one. My dick is so sensitive after reaching an orgasm this way, I haven't been able to have a second one in the same session.

4. Mossive

Mossive New Member

done it love it!!!!

aussies rule

5. ItalianStud

ItalianStud New Member

I have'nt done it 8 sec later but have waited say '5' minutes and started again with masturbation and a good orgasm, depending on my masturbation technique....

6. johny b good

johny b good New Member

brainsgame im curious how do u cum before u orgasm? ive done it once by accident and ive tried to do it again but ive never been able to

7. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Hmmm.. i Have tried it. But i havn't cummed like the first time i did when i do it. It's more like urin not cum? i guess i'll try it!?

8. Briansgame

Briansgame New Member

In the past few years, I've developed my deep breathing and relaxation techniques to the point that I can have several ejaculations before ever having an orgasm. Basically, when I feel my orgasm coming on, I'll slow down or stop my penile stimulation and concentrate on holding back the orgasm. At the same time, I concentrate on relaxing my Kegal muscles so that any ejaculate that is present can flow out through my cock in a steady flow. It's the Kegal muscles that involuntarily contract over and over during orgasm, expelling cum with each contraction. I've just gained a measure of control over these muscles. When I do, eventually, climax, it's much more intense than if I had just done a quickie.

The cool thing about this is that I have actually drained my entire supply of cum in one session before, and only reaching orgasm once. I've done this a few times, actually! It's odd to have such a powerful orgasm and not have any cum left to spurt out! And, like I said in an earlier post, you can eat your cum this way and still have the craving to do so. I, like most every other guy, lose my urge to eat my own load immediately after my orgasm.

9. johny b good

johny b good New Member

how were u able to gain such good control over ur Kegal muscles is there anything i can do to try to get that kind of control?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.