double fun for the first time

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by jimbo69, Apr 30, 2012.

1. jimbo69

jimbo69 Member

If you need an unfit guy. Give me a shout.hehe.

2. Peteher

Peteher Member

It's great fun. I love watching my wife getting fucked. She's got a great body and it's super erotic dressing her up in some hot outfit and watching her sit on a dudes lap, flirt etc. make sure your love is strong and your not the jealous type. Im a super confident guy so it's just a Pervy turn on for me. I've videoed a couple of times. Having her suck me while getting it from behind is an incredible sight. Good luck!

3. Essene

Gold Member

Advice: Don't do it.

4. cbrmale

Gold Member

I have had threesomes with several couples over the past 2 years and have a bit of experience with this. The ones which worked best were when the husband had a good idea of how he wanted things to progress: the wife and I undressing each other, she sucking my cock, me going down on her for a while, us having sex in a position where he could later join in with her sucking him. That sequence should make you hot for what's to come. It also means that the other man has to have good self-control to be able to hold back in such a sex-charged situation.

I have profiles in two places and they are well-written, so the couples chose me on the basis of my penis size and how I expressed myself. They were middle-aged and I was middle-aged, so we matched up well. You should do the same thing with your threesome and find a man who is about your age and who has done this before.

Having done a few, I think men are turned on by their wife being sexy enough to entice another man to have sex with her. In the husband's eyes she becomes even more sexy. I think women are turned on by being sexy enough to entice another man to have sex with them, but there is an extra dimension. A woman can drain two men dry and still be capable of much more, so twice the number of men gives a woman twice the pleasure. Also there is the variety of having another partner and experiencing his style. If he has a large cock, there will be the variety of experiencing that too.

Plan it out and find the right man with a bit of experience in this, and you will enjoy and have wonderful memories to last a lifetime.

5. thunderseed

Gold Member

my advice is make sure she comes back to you and doesn't leave you for the fit guy.

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

I don't think she would leave, unless he's got a great personality and can seduce her emotionally in a few short hours together. Women know the difference between just sex and a lifetime relationship.

7. thunderseed

Gold Member

Yeah perhaps they do. *sigh* I really do wish I could add to that positively and say it was true for me, but it really isn't for me... I don't know the difference between just sex and a lifetime relationship and I am not sure if I ever will.

Because in my mind, I think, but this is about sex? It isn't about love. We are doing this because we want to be turned on, and is it an expression of love? How can it be? If it was love wouldn't it be between just us two. I would get attached to the other person I am fucking, not emotionally, but physically. And then really, the physical becomes all that matters.
    It just doesn't make any sense to me, and I don't know the difference at all.

I do not understand relationships nor do I understand having sex with other people in relationships nor do I understand the difference between sex and relationships, none of it really computes in my brain.

All I see is a hot piece of ass up for the taking and a chance for lust, therefore, what love was once there for him is replaced with only lust.

I may be a really terrible person, but the truth is my mind is incapable of grasping loyalty once the physical aspect of sex with another person is involved. It is either one or the other for me, lust or love.

If someone I love allows me to have sex with another person I will immediately have no ability to be loyal to them again. I'm sure part of me will be like, huh? Why? This is usually a sign of disloyalty. Perhaps that's why it is naturally ingrained into me. If I did that act, I would immediately be disloyal, it is natural in me to be that way.
    It's just something I have to be honest to my partners about I guess, because my lust is not able to be separated from reality that easily.
    Because that is just how my mind works. I can't decipher between the two.
    If I think they are giving me the go ahead to fuck someone else, love is no longer something that I am thinking about, it is only lust and i really no longer care.
    And the thing with me, once it becomes only about lust I can no longer have anything else for the person I once cared for. I would only ever then think about them as an object, and unfortunately once I begin to think of someone as just a sex tool, I can find a lot better sex tools anywhere else, and I would leave them. And maybe in my justification I would justify that they couldn't give me what I wanted, they allowed me to leave them, it's what they wanted too.

As soon as sex is the issue, I totally forget about any "lifetime relationship". I guess he either has to keep me to himself if he wants me to stick around, because as soon as it is about sex with someone else, to me it's no longer about a relationship, and I can easily find another dick anywhere and I can easily forget about his. Maybe I am just really fucked up, but that's how it works for me, and at least I know not to do it because I would just hurt someone.

8. Clintriprock

Gold Member

Agreed.

You never know until you do it. You can theorize all day long but until you're watching your wife getting fucked by someone else you don't know how you'll react. This is nothing I want to experience.

9. routabout

routabout New Member

I know I couldn't stand there was watch my misses getting pummled by another man just as she couldn't sit there and watch me fuck another woman.

Were not jealous types but when I married her I did mean it especially the forsaken all other part.

Each to their own and all that but I can't see the attraction of it really.

10. JonJo

Gold Member

You've got to be 100% self confident with your own 'equipment' and 'abilities'.
    Don't want to cause any trouble in your relationship but :-
    I can't help wondering at the term fit, does that imply that you're not?
    And question why, if you're 'happy married', your wife brought the subject up in the first place.
    If you're 'making love', fucking, to her satisfaction, why would she want another man, particularly with you present?

Cautionary tale:
    After my wife and I parted I was invited on holiday with some friends. One evening after a few bottles of wine by the pool she stripped off, took his swimmers off and 'worked him up' in front of me. When she'd got him well aroused and just as he started to penetrate her, as if realizing I was there, she joked "We're not being fair to *, why don't we let him join in"? Her husband, perhaps due to the drink and his arousal agreed. Because of what he was doing he didn't pay much attention as she got me 'ready' (after a couple of months without sex it didn't take much doing) BUT when it was my turn to penetrate her and he saw the size of my cock he became hesitant - she wasn't. She distracted him by giving him a good sucking in a position from which he couldn't watch me going in. She distracted him even more and made him squirm from the way she sucked as I gradually went in and then yell out from the strength of her suck as I went fully in. He completely changed his mind about it being a good idea when she nearly bit his cock off at my first thrust.
    He got up and told me to pull out, she told me "not to bloody well dare and keep fucking".
    By then I was in such a state I did as she said.
    He watched for a few seconds then stormed off muttering about slags and big cocks.
    It was too late for me to leave although I fully expected to have to the following morning. I didn't because when she brought me a coffee she told me that she'd convinced him that the drink must have made him imaging what had happened and that she'd fucked him to convince him she only wanted his cock .
    We had sex several times after, without him knowing, and she eventually admitted that her antics by the pool had been a ploy to be fucked by me, whose cock and performance she knew about from what my wife had told her.
    Mutually agreed, spontaneous mmf - no way, totally planned, by the f.

11. backcheck64

Gold Member

I'd say there's something wrong with your marriage if you need a threesome. One question, is she fit? IF yes, you'll likely be replaced. If no, you may have trouble finding a fit guy to do her...and if he does, you'll likely be replaced. Why don't you simply get fit? If you're both out of shape, get fit together.

12. Barbwire

Gold Member

Hahahahaha! Nice!

13. Clintriprock

Gold Member

Agreed