Doogy Style Sex.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by SC2004, Apr 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SC2004

SC2004 New Member

Hi Everyone!

I love sex doggy style! Its so intense. I get much more sroused doing it this way than anything else! Does anyone else here love it doggy? I would love your opinions!

Best Wishes,

SCOTT.

2. robinlds

robinlds New Member

I love receiving it in the rear.The man can go deeper into me and it feels great.

3. Collective

Collective New Member

woff woff. :D

4. jiggy

jiggy New Member

I have yet to try it...I'd lvoe to but I'm not so sure how to ask my boyfriend if he would be into that, our relationsip is kinda new, we just started sleeping together and he lsot his virginity to me (I lost mine before), how do I ask him???

5. joey_

joey_ New Member

jiggy just say that you want to try nu positions. tats all and doggy style is awesome :D yesterday my gf turned her head and looked at me with tat sexy look when i was pumping her! oh tat was sexy :D

6. Ajuna

Ajuna New Member

well personally i think you can;t go in that deep with doggy style, but i feel that its on eof those positions which you can have hard sex which is good somtimes, also the position that i like th most is woman ontop, this is the posotion that i find that you can really go in deep ^^, so try that and see if i am right ^^

7. hurley

hurley New Member

Iv been wanting to try it, but my gf doesnt like her butt to much, so i have been workin her into likin her butt. so far shes gettin to like it more, so soon ill experiance it =P. Are there any other really good positions that make the girls scream?

8. miyagihime

miyagihime New Member

just roll her over and slip it in... she'll love it
    (doggy i mean, anal takes extra effort)

9. MiRi

MiRi New Member

I LOVE doggy style!! I love it because it's fun when the guy grabs your ass and....wooo....wow.....I am getting excited just thinking about it. LOL

10. msc

msc New Member

how do u ask him? you just ask him.

say somthing like: would you ever try ______, or ive always wanted to _______, or would you feel comfortable doing ________?.

11. farspark

farspark New Member

Oh, yeah! I love dogging-it when my partner on her knees on top of our bed, and I'm standing behind her on the floor. Man, that's like flying! But I also like how you can lie across your lover's back, and reach around to play with her clit while you slowly humping, perhaps even a little nibble on her shoulder/back - animalistic!

12. MiRi

MiRi New Member

We do it everywhere! LOL

13. iamjustme

iamjustme Member

Of course, my wife and I enjoyed it a lot; is one of our favorite positions!!

14. naed24

naed24 New Member

doggie style is definitely the style i like very much becoz my gf is the one that usually asks to do doggie style at the middle of our love making :D but she likes me to be on top when we start to come.

15. jojo

jojo New Member

I have done vaginal sex doggy style, that was cool, not game to try anal yet and Im not sure my GF would be interested in trying it.

Jo

16. Da_Vamp

Da_Vamp New Member

Usually when my hubby and I have sex we start out in missionary *or our version anyways* and then we move directly to doggy. My hubby enjoys that position when he reaches orgasm. I love it too! I think it's awesome!

:) Vampie

17. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

Love it

I did it doggy style with my wife on Saturday. She woke me up with a BJ (a major rarity), then climbed on me and rode me. Her on top is the usual position, because it's really the only position she climaxes in. She asked if I wanted another position. I said DOGGY-STYLE. I love that position so much. I have to say it's my favorite for a variety of reasons. Ah...........

18. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

Doggy style is one of the most intense postions to do just because its the best to get full effectiveness off my piercing. I have a Prince albert 4 gauge and i'm well endowed so when i get a girl in doggy style and just use half my dick, i and thrust in and out and also stimulate her gspot also at the same time. It feels like i'm screwing and fingering her at the same time. So when i'm screwing her doggy style i can also have her play with her clit and get her to have a gspot orgasm.

19. squrilmonkey

squrilmonkey New Member

MiRi , i'm there with ya! my wife loves to get fucked from behind and i do mean fucked hard. and we do it everywhere. it's amazing where you can fuck in a townhouse!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.