donald is new

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by fippy, Feb 11, 2008.

1. fippy

fippy New Member

hi my name is donald im not all thier and im pretty smart in some senses but my math is about a 3grade level or such i cant mesure i cant do long devision

im a super sinor kinda a failure in some aspects but i am going to keep trying i wont give up on my education..

anywhays that out of te way i have a problem with grammer also i know its something you learn in the first or second or whatever grade but i seem to not grasp the whole thing and every word entirely

my computer dosent like microsoft word nor dose it like music programs but it has sound and i can play snes emulators on it but im not going to pull out a dictionary and use periods and junk i mean...you can read what im writing cant you? you can kinda understand it right? well thats basicly my problems that you will see

i hope i dont become a burden on this little socioty

anywhays other than the negatives here are some posotives

i like video games, im not a virgin although losing it 9 was kinda good and bad
    i love sex its ither talk about that or thiers nothin to talk about other than if some one starts talkin abut something else and in real life im quite the talkative person
    im skinny not short my legs are hairy thats about it im not verry hairy

well if you wanna know somethin pleas ask ill anser the best of my abilitys

This is Puss, your friendly neighborhood moderator. I hope you don't mind, but I've edited your post into something a little less grammatically compromised:

Hi, my name is Donald. I'm not all there, and I'm pretty smart in some senses, but my math is about a 3rd-grade level or such. I can't measure and I can't do long division.

I'm a super [unclear], kind of a failure in some aspects, but I am going to keep trying. I wont give up on my education. [I'm delighted to hear it. :]

Anyway, that is out of the way. I have a problem with grammar. Also I know it's something you learn in the first or second (or whatever) grade, but I seem to not grasp the whole thing and every word entirely. [I've figured that out by now.]

My computer doesn't like Microsoft Word, nor does it like music programs, but it has sound and I can play SNES emulators on it. I'm not going to pull out a dictionary and use periods and junk. I mean...you can read what I'm writing cant you? :)lol) You can kind of understand it right? Well that's basically my problem that you will see.

I hope I don't become a burden on this little society. [It's quite possible that you will.]

Anyway, other than the negatives here are some positives:

1. I like video games. I'm not a virgin, although losing it was kind of good and bad.
    I love sex. It's either talk about that, or there's nothing to talk about other than if someone starts talking about something else. In real life I'm quite the talkative person.
    I'm skinny but not short. My legs are hairy. That's about it. I'm not very hairy.

Well, if you wanna know something please ask. I'll answer to the best of my ability.

First of all, this is an adult forum and we expect all posts to be written in adult language and at least punctuated properly. I'm very sorry if asking you to use "junk" like proper English makes you feel as if you're being oppressed, but it makes your posts so much easier to read. This was quite possibly the worst grammatical post I've ever encountered. Are you quite sure that English is your native language? If so, then please make an effort to set a better example for members whose native language is not English. It's truly embarrassing.

I'm looking forward to editing many more of your posts in the future.

#1 fippy, Feb 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2008
  2. bsxy420

Gold Member

i can read what you are writing. but theres this cool function on here right about where you type in the window that has a check mark and ABC. its in the right hand corner. and it is a spell checker. it will make it a little easier for others to read. i personally love this button.

3. fippy

fippy New Member

thanks much ^^ ill try to be a better member by using this ....dang i need to download something. i will download it thanks

4. fippy

fippy New Member

umm also i like to talk about one thing and i might use that to go onto something else maybe as an example then try to goback to what i was talking about sorry if i do this it also mught make my tying more confusing

5. random9899

random9899 New Member

:/

that pretty much sums it up...not really sure what to say