Dominatrix

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by XIII, Aug 27, 2008.

1. XIII

XIII New Member

Need a little info regarding Dominatrix.

Forgive me for my ignorance but can someone tell me what the male role is when there is dominatrix involved.

My gf said it turns her on to be a dominatrix. I've never experienced it so I don't know what to expect.

I told her we can discuss it and that I'm up for anything I just want to make sure that it is within my threshold.

Thanks for your help.

XIII
  2. Katprr

Katprr New Member

Well I am big into the whole BDSM situations. If your gf wants to be the Dom then that means you need to play the Submissive one. As far as how far it goes that is something that needs to be discussed between you to, bondage, spanking, taking orders, punishment if orders arent followed. Alot of teasing and foreplay is involved.
    On a safe note since you have never been in this type of situation, you have to remember to never break your role as the sub. If things become to intense for you then you would use your "safe word". A "safe word" is a word that has nothing to do with sex, pleasure or anything just something you would say that is discussed in advance, so that way at anytime that you feel uncomfortable you can say it without breaking your role, and she will know that your uncomfortable. Esample: Ice cream, table etc.. I know that this sounds silly but the whole thing to dom/sub is to not break your role at anytime.
    If you need more detailed information please feel free to pm me.
    I have played both the dom and the sub role, I have yet to ever have to use my safe word. Then again though I have never found my limit that I felt uncomfortable etc..
    Make sure you have great communication with her before this type of play begins and that she is aware of how far you are willing to go in advance. Also make sure your "safe words" are in place.
    Play safe! Best wishes!!!

3. cook74

cook74 Gold Member

Pretty much what I was going to say, just better said by Kat.

I have got into some wild situations when I was young without having discussed safety words or limits, or anything really, and it has ended up a real mess :ugh

The more discussion prior to the act the better.