Domination?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Da_Vamp, May 3, 2004.

1. Da_Vamp

Da_Vamp New Member

I was wondering what everyone thinks about Domination! Personally I think occasionally it's rather interesting to practice this in the bedroom with my husband. The first time we did it I got to see a side of him that you wouldn't know was there. My husband is a Software engineer..and I guess to most people he'd be conisidered a computer Nerd! LOL So seeing that side of him, I thought was highly erotic! Anyone else enjoy a big of BDSM? If so, how far have you ever taken it? Do you use Code words? Any and all information you'd like to share about this subject I think would be extremely fasinating! Thanks,Vampie

2. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Vamp,

Nice Avatar. Fingers and mouth look a little threatening, yet enchaningly inviting.

My wife just seems to like to be held gently like a little baby. After holding her gently for a while, she starts percolating a little.

I think I looped a sheet under each opposing corner of the mattress, and tied her hands with one sheet, and her feet another sheet. Didn't seem to turn her on, but I have not tried it lately. I'll look for the right time to try it agian.

Blessings

3. Da_Vamp

Da_Vamp New Member

Hi Logger,
    Thanks for noticing my Avatar. You're the first!
    I know not all women are into bring dominated or even Dominating someone. I enjoy both. It's not something I want to do every single day, but it's surely something to spice things up from time to time!!!
    I hope your wife will be more into it the next time you try!!

Vampie

4. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

I think it can be awesome. its just a fantasy i belive many people wouldnt admit they have. I like both being submissive and dominatiing.. either way depending on the situation. I love it when i loose control to another woman or when i have full control.

5. Da_Vamp

Da_Vamp New Member

Yep you're right! It can be wonderful and yes there are alot of people that would never admit that they fantasize about it either. It's sooo taboo. But then again to most people even SEX is taboo!

Vampie

6. markx

markx New Member

i would love for a girl to dominate me she could do anything she wanted and force me arround except for handcuffung me or tieng me up i couldnt start that are trust i dunno never been in a relation ship that would allow me to trust someone like that

7. Da_Vamp

Da_Vamp New Member

Well Markx it is true that being dominated and dominating someone should be based on TOTAL trust of the person! I have total faith in my husband...My husband and I have discussed in detail what I am willing to do and what I won't...and I know his limits. He can push me to my limits but if he crosses any of them, Sorry Funs' Over!
    We also have a code word incase things get too uncomfortable...the code word is spoke and everything stops. We discuss what happened and if we choose we start again or try again another night!

Works for us!!

Vampie

8. mr_fongo

mr_fongo New Member

sounds like you get a great system there :)

9. squrilmonkey

squrilmonkey New Member

my wife loves to be dominated. she loves the occasional slap in the face, covering the mouth, holding her neck, and forced to do things. it's almost a rape type thing, she loves it. and i love the feeling of her getting even more wet and the moan of satisfying that urge in the way that noone else can give her.

10. Venus69

Venus69 New Member

Venus69

I find the idea of both dominating and being dominated a real turn on. I have tried dominating my husband, but sometimes feel a little uncomfortable talking like this and knowing what to say. ANY TIPS ON HOW TO BE A FANTASTIC DOMINATRIX WOULD BE APPRECIATED. I also want to try this with some one else so want to be really confidenta about it.

I also have a rape fantasy, I fantasise about being forced to do things and having my twat forceably shaved while I am tied up. The unfortunate thing is that when I live out a fantasy the fantasy often then disappears, like my bi fantasy. Fulfilled it and now the fantasy isn't as exciting. Does anyone else have that problem?

11. blade

blade New Member

yeh i was wonderin...wot r some tips to bein a fantastic dominatrix..how to lead someone on for like 2hrs??? i'd think that i'd run out of stuff to say...i guess i'm a novice, i'm new to this type of sex game but interested in learnin more about it.

12. cindyxdresser

cindyxdresser New Member

domination

being a submissive crossdresser i am all for being dominated.I would love to have a woman domme me and make me dress totally feminine 24/7,and act like a female as well.I would love to be enslaved and transformed into a completely obediant slave.My ideal job would be one where i would be dressed in skirts or dresses at all times,such as a maid,secretary,or some other fem job.

13. Miki

Miki Banned

I like being dominated by Ken in any case and dominating him too, but I'm more of a masochist when it comes to him. Everyone probably knows I'm a sadist, but Ken's the only exception. I like feeling his blade on my bare flesh and his domination towering me... All he has to do is say, "Miki" and I'm in his command. :eek: We don't need to dress up. That's my Ken.
    Ken can just :spank and I'd like it!
    :shifty I suppose we all like being dominated sometimes. Psychologically everyone, EVERYONE is a sadist and a masochist both. One may outweigh the other sometimes but we're still both. You may not think so but think of your parents. You liked the security of their shelter and that is masochism in a vague psychoanalyctical perspective. Think of your pets or your friends, or just society; you like being popular, you like being on top (if loveit comes in here and smirks about me saying "on top" he's getting spanked!) and you like the spotlight and in many ways you don't realize or you do realize the pain or whatever you require others to get that fame. That's sadism. Well, the psychologist is in. :)
    Miki to Loveit: :spank We all know YOU like being dominated!!

14. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Analyze me Miki, I'll scare the hell outa you, not for any desire to inflict pain, or some sort of off the wall sexual desire. Instead from my shere apathy toward most people and my continuing loss of respect for the average human life.

15. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

A1 needs some love..... But I'm thinking he WOULD make a great dominator/master. Hmmmm.....

16. loveitrough

Gold Member

Will you ladies dominate me please:dgrin

17. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Loveit, I can't see you being truly submissive....just can't see ya doin' it. Somehow, you'd still have the control.....

18. loveitrough

Gold Member

:lol Not fair

19. Miki

Miki Banned

Loveit, the only way you're going is for a spanked bottom!

:spank

20. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

I'm curious as to why you think so mel...