Domination

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by IMMA, Jun 13, 2008.

1. IMMA

IMMA New Member

Weel this is the story...
    I´ve had a crush on my best friend for about 7 months now. The other day we gave our first kiss and she let herself go for a minute or so but then ran away from me, scared/confused of what had hapenned.

The thing is I´ve talked to her since and she stated that she really felt something and gave me the possibility of one desire, to choose whatever I want to do with her on an afternoon.

I was thinking of a domination, blindfold her, and tease her like hell until I fell she is eager to kiss me, at that time I will remove the blindfold.

I would like, however, tips on how to tease her, ice has always done wonders for me in the past... Any more sugestions ?

thanks

2. Onxymornatic

Onxymornatic New Member

does she enjoy being dominated?

It seems like this is quite a strong option to chose, it could break the relationship if she is not into it.

If it were me that were given the option to chose what i wanted to do with a potential SO for the first time, even if we were best friends is to treat her like a lady, pamper her totally. Give her total pleasure!, get some strawberries and cream have some food play, a blindfold may not be too much (i'd test her reaction on that tho), eat her out until she can not take anymore, make her feel like she is getting all the attention and mean it as well.

If you really want to dominate her suggest it to her mid session and see what her reaction is, she may be into it or dismiss it, the clincher here would be she knew what you wanted to do, rather than spring it on her straight away (it may put her off)

Personally I would leave anything kinky for a later date.

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

I'm a bit confused, what type of kiss are you talking about and on what set of lips?

I mean, if you are talking about a mouth to mouth kiss...and she ran away "scared and confused" when you gave her one, why in the heck would you want to dominate her to kiss her agian? You said she gave you "the possibility of one desire", but it seems a bit contradictory that she's want you to dominate her when she's afraid to even kiss you.

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

:eyes
    Contradictory? Definitely!
    Is this girl playing games, or what? Just doesn't sound like a 'woman' who knows what she wants, and goes from there.
    That's just my very limited, humble (but probably right :lol ) opinion....

Rose's Evil Twin

5. IMMA

IMMA New Member

responses

Well, she thought of me only as a friend... But according to what I got to know, after the kiss, she did feel something and that confused her, because she only looked at me as her best friend, and the situation changed.

After she thought about that and cleared her mind she gave me that one desire =).

When I say dominate her... I don´t mean leather straps or spanking nor anything like that but creating a very sensual enveironment, where she is prived of her vision and I sweep by with my lips never quite letting her kiss me nor pulling away, rising the tension until I release her from the wish ( and if it all goes well ) sharing a wonderful kiss that might spark enough passion to become a serious relashionship.

But more than anything I want both of us to have a good time. And that´s why I want tips for the creating tension part :p