Dominatin my boyfriend

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Miss-Honey-Bee, Mar 17, 2007.

1. Miss-Honey-Bee

Miss-Honey-Bee New Member

I've been with my boyfriend for 4 months, he's amazing, and the sex is fantastic. We're now sharing our fantasies, and it's hot!

He told me he likes to be tied up, blindfolded and dominated. He is also into pleasure/pain.

I don't know where to start! I have cuffs and a blindfold, also a whip.

What to do? Tips?

x

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

I am not into being whipped myself, but I think a picture in this case is worth a thousand words. There are DVDs around which show everything from 'how to do anal' to 'how to do a blowjob' and perhaps 'how to dominate your boyfriend'. I put 'sex education dvds' in Google, and got some responses on anal and blowjobs but not dominating. Are there any mainstream movies perhaps? If you could see a domanitrix doing her thing, it would make things very much easier for you I am sure.

I think it is cool of your BF to ask you to do this, and even cooler for you to want to!

3. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Oh there are loads of things you can do depending on the extremes you wish to go to?

Tie him up in a chair naked and taunt him....walk around the chair with a whip in your hand and then crack it every now and then....*jumps*

walk out of the room and tell him you will be back later

blindfold him and lead him from room to room and have him in each one...

have him lie on the ground....wear high boots or shoes and with one heel step on him lightly or harder if he so wishes...

tie him to the bed...have him sit up and stand over him and dance so your pussy is near to his face and then pull away and push into him....saying NOT YET...every so often...

play domination games....whatever you fancy...teacher/student.....etc etc.....

I love all this stuff.....it makes me very very aroused....

....to be theatrical and to dive into the realms of erotica....

:)

[​IMG]

4. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Also be forceful in your tone of how you say things ( that gets me loads )

Use commands , this sint a time to ask him what he likes....its time to TELL him what you want.
    I tried this a few times with someone recently online...cybering of course, and wow being ordered around sexualy , bitten and slapped ( mind you ive had that to the extreme but that was sexual, that was just me getting a whupping of her haha )

But make sure to talk about it to each other get an idea of his limits, make key words or signals to use so if it gets to much for him he can call a time out

5. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Yes I agree....

Commands can be extremely erotic if the other person requests.....

I like to "hiss" them sometimes...between clenched teeth...that can be quite powerful to have such control without even having to raise the voice

:)

6. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Hehehe seems like you have some experience in this Sexy.....Shivers a bit .....Powerful women yummmm

7. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Hmmm...

Some men aint up for it though....

Believe it or not, they are quite hard to find...

It seems the younger generation are....I put this down to well balanced egos...

some of the older guys I meet are very threatened by powerful women, for some reason....

maybe its a generational thing...and lack of trust and confidence??

8. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I dont know am i a younger male ?

But i sure as heck love powerful women, as i do enjoy being submissive ( but can switch at times)
    I guess some guys that are older , have old ways, meaning they believe they are the MAN they should be in CHRAGE , at all times....so analy retentive ( but each to their own i guess )

I have the opposite problem from you sexy...i find it near on impossible to find a woman in real life that wants a guy to her sub......
    I dont go for the vindictive viscious type, im after a woman that knows how to tease , to make me ache for her, on bended knees, to make me submit to her every single sexual need...

9. cbrmale

Gold Member

I come from a bridging generation, the men before me were 'breadwinners' and the women stayed at home and did housework. By the time I became adult, things had changed, and women were equal in life and career - which is fantastic! However, the gender roles stayed with men of my generation, we naturally take charge and women our age naturally respond to their man.

Younger men are different, they are more fluid with gender roles.

Whilst I am naturally dominating in career, in personal relationships and in love, one thing I do like is being with a strong woman. She won't get her way all the time, I like interplaying a dominating woman with dominating me. Not switch, it is taking turns, which is the best I can do.

I can't speak for other men, but I am not threatened by a strong woman. Instead it is ingrained into me to be in charge as much as any other part of my personality. But having said that, a strong-willed sexual partner is heavenly, and I just love it when a woman takes charge of me for a while, before I take charge of her again.

10. Miss-Honey-Bee

Miss-Honey-Bee New Member

Oh I like this thread!

I'm 20, my boyfriend is 18, and we're both flexible when it comes to roles, sometimes I'll be in control, sometimes he will.

Last night, he tied me to the bed, legs and arms spread. it was so hot! I know to be good tho, I've not to wimper, or flinch, or I'll be punnished. God it's hot!

All of the above suggestions & tips are brilliant, thank you, I will perhaps play with him this evening, and report back. But keep the suggestions coming! They are appreciated!

11. zapper

zapper Member

I had a girl for a while that was really into this sort of thing, but me not so much. Prob why we didn’t last, but she told me about a previous guy she had. She told me that what got him off a lot was to be tied up so he was like basicly immobilised, the she would spank him lightly. This of course would excite him and she would proceed to spanking him and sucking his cock or fucking him if he was in the right position. She would alternate like this for a while, spank and stimulate she would say. During all this she would yell at him as harshly as she could, telling him he wasn’t allowed to cum and that if he did he would be in trouble. She would keep bringing this guy to the brink of orgasm, then stop, spank and yell, then start again. After a while of this torture, she would make him cum, then really yell and try to humiliate him. She said that if she blew him to make him cum, she would spit it in his face and if she fucked him to make him cum, she would finger it out of her and rub it right under his nose. Then she would really spank him hard for a while, telling him how disgusted she was with him, which of course would make him hard again. And when he was hard again she would stop the punishment and untie him, tell him he had taken his punishment and that she wasn’t angry anymore and that he was good and then fuck him again and make him cum again. I asked her if that was like a normal nightly thing for her and this guy, but she said he paid her for it. She went on to be a pro mistress for a while. I talked to her years later, she says the job is a lot like that except she didn’t fuck them any more.