Dominant girlfriend

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Marcpatrick, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Marcpatrick

Marcpatrick New Member

My girlfriend has become increasingly dominant over the last couple of years.
    When we first met she was quite sexually timid and I was the one who led our sex life. I took her to sex clubs and saunas where we would orally please each other in front of other people, after overcoming our initial inhibitions.
    However, I seemed to have awakened her inner slut. She increasingly takes the lead in bed and insists on always being on top. I'm noticing that I have less and less to say about what happens in the bedroom and usually end up giving in to her demands.
    If I'm too lazy or tired she just tells me that she will find another guy to satisfy her if I don't do my job.
    Recently she kissed another girl in a disco just to see what it would be like, and now she tells me she fantasises about women a lot, even though she likes men.
    She's told me that she also wants to try other men (although when I jokingly told her I felt the same about other women, she told me it would be up to her to decide).
    A couple of weeks ago, after I came inside her she moved herself up to my mouth and told me to lick her clean. Afterwards she told me that she had also just had sex with another guy and I had also licked his cum out of her too. She was joking of course. She's only slept with one other guy in our relationship and she asked permission from me before she slept with him (it didn't turn out the way she wanted so she ended contact with him afterwards).
    Anyway, I guess I just wanted to know if any other SF members can identify with this and if so, was it a good thing or a bad thing? I guess for the first time, I have a girlfriend who is just as sexually greedy as me and it's taking me some getting used to, although for now I like it as it seems to be keeping our sex life fresh and sxciting. However, we might also be taking things too far.

2. Michellesoldman

Michellesoldman New Member

Well all I can say is that I don't know if you can quantify something so intricate with a simple "good" or "bad" expression. It's definitely made things a bit steamier for you as well as much more complicated.

I'd arrange for nice, long, relaxed talk over a glass of wine or something (if wine is her thing). Then maybe you can ask her directly about some of these issues and get your answers from the source.

Like I said, to me it's neither good nor bad.

3. betyoucantwait

betyoucantwait New Member

well you need to talk to her and find out what it is she wants and also work out what you want. the way i see it if you are both enjoying it and noone is getting hurt then it is all good. if you are scared of it going too far then talk to her about what you feel too far is so that you dont go past it and also make sure there is a way for you to stop if you feel it is going too far even when she is in control.

4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Consider that what is good for the Gander may also be good for the Goose!
    You may have taught her too well and now perhaps it is the role reversal thing that is disturbing you.
    In that case just make sure that you occasionally finish by giving it to her doggy just to even the playing field some.
    In some way I do envy your situation as would find it a rather interesting challenge to return to equilibrium.

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

You said that maybe you are taking things too far. Have the two of you discussed your boundries at all? Have you told her your concerns? If you haven't done those two things, then you really need to before you two go any further.

6. Megan26

Megan26 New Member

I am new here and I am not sure if I should say anything, but that all sounds hot to me.

7. Michellesoldman

Michellesoldman New Member

^.....just because your new doesn't mean you can't voice your opinion. Feel free to speak up around here. Lord knows the rest of us do.....lol.

8. Marcpatrick

Marcpatrick New Member

Well to be honest, I kind of quite like where everything is going. However, I do plan to have a good talk with her this weekend to align our relationship goals before we end up in too deep waters.
    For me a sexual woman is extremely attractive (I'm not talking about being slutty or a woman wanting to have sex with me per se - I just find women who aren't timid of their own sexuality a big turn-on. To me it indicates strength of character).

9. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Hot at first until it goes too far for either one, and there is no fun anymore.
    Watch out for these things. Yes, talk about it, TWO way conversation, ears open, brain in receiving mode.

10. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Whatever you do don't say that "you feel like you've awoken her inner slut". She would be very unhappy with that comment alone.

11. Kermit

Gold Member

Maybe it's nothing but kinda disturbs me when she says if you don't do what she wants sh'ell get what she wants from someone else, sounds extremely disrespectful on her part telling you if you don't do what she wants she'll cheat on you

12. Marcpatrick

Marcpatrick New Member

It's ok, Taken, she told me that :)

13. Marcpatrick

Marcpatrick New Member

I agree that in a certain context, it sounds disrespectful. However, she gets away with it because it's a fantasy of hers for me to watch her helplessly while she gets pounded by someone else. And because it turns her on mentally, she gets turned on physically, which then means she jumps on me and I get wonderful sex from her. :) And I'm totally happy with fantasies - of course if she did this for real I don't how I'd react :ugh