[Ask a Girl] Domestic/attentive men

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by loveprof, May 31, 2015.

1. loveprof

loveprof Member

Please treat this question in a purely academic manner; in other words, as if responding to a survey:

If your man took care of the majority of domestic chores (housework, errands, children) and was very attentive to your emotional and physical needs without being asked, could you see this becoming a turn-off in the bedroom?

loves2ride and Amature like this.
  2. Lizzie73

Verified Gold Member

No! Huge turn on!!

3. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

The less I've gotta worry about outside of the bedroom, the more I can focus on things inside the bedroom.

4. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I freaking wish my husband would do at least one of those things. It's a huge turn on to share housework, give affection, etc

5. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

I have often joked about wanting to watch a man on cam doing housework :)

I would find it a huge turn on to have a man who helped with those things. It would be nice to have a partner in life to share those jobs with.

My husband does nothing our relationships is way beyond repair, the lack of help in those area in those area isn't the main reason for the breakdown with our marriage but it hasn't helped.

I have several girlfriend who's husbands do take care of a lot of the household chores who have great relationships.

Amature likes this.
  6. five

five Active Member

Everything is split 50/50

Amature likes this.
  7. Amature

Gold Member

I cook about 75% of our meals and do probably 80% of the dish washing. I don't mind helping my wife how ever I can. I have a lot of physical limitations but if I can do it, I do so. She seems to appreciate my efforts.

8. sandwich

Gold Member

The majority? Turn off....no. Disappointment....maybe....because I like to cook and clean, and while we yet to have kids, I love kids in general and would hate to not be a huge part of their lives. It would be fine if he was into these things, but we'd have to both be involved.

In all honesty, the turnoffs in my world would be if I had to do all the yard work and if we had no common interests (been there done that with the ex). As long as we can hike, cycle, watch sports and go to concerts together, it would be fine (and Mr. Sandwich is very fine on all counts). He cooks too!

Amature likes this.