dom?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by ejmcelfresh, May 12, 2014.

1. ejmcelfresh

Verified Gold Member

sorry if the title is misleading but I recently learned its a huge turn on for me to be in control. Not ropes or general bdsm, but "owning" my partner, having her completely vulnerable and submissive to be and taking her however I felt like taking her, any hole, any position with little resistance from her.

is this weird or something common to fantasize about? Also, this would be purely a private, sex thing, I don't want to literally own a woman lol

also, I love a girl in a mini skirt ;)

BritneyButt and CaramelLady like this.
  2. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I am a Dom and sub. It's completely and utterly normal fantasy.

3. opnm1nd

Gold Member

VERY normal. The thought of a domineering man and being owned by him in the bedroom is probably one of my biggest turn ons as a woman.

phish and HotForHoney like this.
  4. CaramelLady

Quite a few men and women feel that way. Nothing wrong with it.

5. ejmcelfresh

Verified Gold Member

I suppose I could have worse fetishes, glad to know this isn't some messed up thing I got into fantacising about!

6. CaramelLady

I am not so sure this is a fetish or eve value kink. I think it is a natural thought....

7. ejmcelfresh

Verified Gold Member

could be... I'm not wholey educated on the subject, I know what I know and that's it lol

8. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

It's how I prefer my men, frankly.

phish, HotForHoney and CaramelLady like this.
  9. thunderseed

Gold Member

I am naturally submissive, whenever I try to be dominant I fail LoL

CaramelLady likes this.
  10. thunderseed

Gold Member

LoL I'm pretty sure you would know if you were into a messed up thing. A good way to tell is if you have urges to harm someone in real life and are considering doing it - same with any fetish that can turn into something illegal and put somebody's life or wellbeing at risk. There is a line between just fantasizing about these things and realizing when it's abnormal.

Sadomasochism is pretty harmless. I think the fetish tries to replicate the thrill of heartbrokenness and then a switch into extreme bliss, pleasure, and love as a reward. For the most part, I think a sadist gets off on the process of punishing someone and then rewarding them afterwards, so it's not like they are just out to hurt someone. They enjoy controlling, demeaning, humiliating, denying, harming, ect all because they like to make the person feel better afterwards. A masochist actually enjoys feeling temporarily unwanted, diciplined, vulnerable, but only because they know afterwards they will be rewarded. It's not like either people get off on truly hurting another person or truly being hurt. The reward at the end is the whole point.

This is a common fetish, most people don't take it to SnM extremes, but I find that people are either givers or pleasers, it's hard to find someone who is both, at least in my experience.

11. ejmcelfresh

Verified Gold Member

I definitely couldn't willingly harm anyone I cared about, or even a random stranger. I will defend myself but I'm not a naturally violent person.

12. HotForHoney

Gold Member

If you want to own your woman in bed, you better learn how to spank!!!

opnm1nd likes this.
  13. JonJo

Gold Member

I find it interesting, both here on the forum and in 'real life', that those who like being dominated, to various degrees, in various ways in the bedroom are strong characters themselves outside of it - is it some form of release?

Is it a case of vanilla during the day, vanilla in the bedroom; strong during the day submissive in the bedroom - for either sex?

14. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I'm strong all around. I usually prefer if he takes charge in bed but I also love owning him. Of course I have to hold back because I can be way too rough.

15. opnm1nd

Gold Member

I'm positive that's the case for me. I tend to take charge and lead in most daily aspects of my life. in the bedroom I want to be dominated. I guess it does offer me some release.
    What's funny is I've never been with a super dominant man in bed although the men I date are more of the "alpha male" variety. Maybe I need to find a quite and reserved man in order to uncover a true dom behind closed doors? Lmao

16. JonJo

Gold Member

Hello, ms opnm1nd, may I whisper in your ear, without meaning in any way to intrude, that I'm available to partake in your quest.

17. opnm1nd

Gold Member

Teehee. :rolleyes: