Doing it in the shower

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by nekzus, Apr 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nekzus

nekzus New Member

What are the best postions to try in the shower? Should you wear a condom in the shower even if just making out? Will the water damage the condom? What experiances has anyone had doing it in the shower and describe it. :D
    Just curious to see some responses.

2. slickncrazy

slickncrazy New Member

Using a condom for making out? Not so necesary.
    When having contact with the penis and the vagina? obviously necesary. First off, I just don't know what happens to a condom in water so I couldn't answer that question. From my experience, doing it in the water sometimes can be great but there are many times it gets frustrating like when the water just gets your skin all wrinkly, that just ruins the mood big time.

3. jnrain

jnrain New Member

Water does not bother condoms, so using a condom in the shower is fine.

4. hurley

hurley New Member

Hahaha, its funny reading this post because i just experianced having sex in the shower this weekend with my gf. Yes, have sex in the shower is frustrating if your gf doesnt want to or doesnt like to have sex doggie style. I found that its easy to have her lean up agenst the wall with one lag propped up on the edge so shes spread before you. Then you kinda have to squat abit and try at it. Its hard, but there are ways =P. I dont think condomes get affected by water. All it would do is just lose its lubercation. Hope you have fun =P

5. MiRi

MiRi New Member

My bf and I have tried and it's quite difficult, but it takes getting used to. Just do it doggie style. That's how we do it. We had to find a more comfortable angle in the tub for it though. So find a comfy spot and get busy! :)

6. iamjustme

iamjustme Member

My wife and I enjoy sex in the shower sometimes... doggie style, stand up, her back against the wall, sitting on the floor shower... :D

7. jiggy

jiggy New Member

The water for sure doesn't affect condoms, the only thing that affects them are petrolium based products like Vaseline and baby oil (so stear clear of those) as for positions...EXPERIMENT, and then let everyone else know so we can all try it :D

8. nekzus

nekzus New Member

Thanks for the information guys! I said it wrong when i said "Should you wear a condom in the shower even if just making out?" I just wanted to know because since the penis hangs without a condom maybe she can get pregnant of precum maybe? But i should be wearing it anyways ill let you guys know how it goes! thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.