[Ask a Girl] Doggystyle eating out

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Andro21, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Andro21

Andro21 New Member

Whats you girls opinion on being eaten out from behind while your on your hands and knees? Thinkin about tryin this with my girl, just get her in doggy position and go at it lol. Is this a turn on for women to be eaten out in this position? Is this weird to you or you think she'll like it? She loves when I go down on her normally, with her laying on her back... Mmm I really wanna do this with her...

2. Andro21

Andro21 New Member

Also I guess this can go in conjunction with my other fantasy i posted about of wanting to lick n eat her ass n getting her to come around n allow it... If she ends up liking me eating her in doggy from behind, maybe I'll be able to warm up to the butt licking... Wow I really hope she digs the doggy eating from behind thing now!

3. Johnboy

Johnboy New Member

I tried that with my ex girlfriend she loved it after a few times lol and was well turned on by it she didn't really like it at first but i think it grew on her or she was just saying she loved it for my ake either way lol lol but everyone is different mate some woman love it and get turned on by it or some hate it and just dont want to do it again but best of luck my friend :)

4. tiffers

tiffers Member

I love it!! I think it's so awesome cuz it gives a full range to everything. It feels naughty and yes, gives good access for a good ass licking as well.. Fun fun fun

5. Andro21

Andro21 New Member

I can't wait to try it, also I was thinkin if I am licking the "main" area, then proceed to her butt, maybe I'll give her a vibe to hold n use on clit or wherever, while I lick vag n butt from behind... That would be a good combo wouldn't it? Orgasm central or what?

6. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

Love the full view. Even though she has 38DDD's and only that size one other time, I still love the butt. A lot more can happen from the back side. Love seeing how she opens up and if you do it right, you can be licking her clit while you sneak your nose in the hole.

7. tiffers

tiffers Member

Sounds like total orgasmic fun Andro ;)

8. sabian

sabian New Member

Are you going to be on your back, between her legs, or are you to going to be in the doggy style position? it may be hard to hit the right spots going doggy to doggy, you know what I mean..Thats a neck killer there...

9. daletom

daletom New Member

My wife's favorite position to be eaten out is her on hands and knees, above me in a 69. Everything is very accessible to me, and she can let me know exactly what to do by how she moves and positions herself. (And I love how her thighs squeeze my face when the big one hits her, and she just collapses on top of me.)

10. pawg69lover

pawg69lover New Member

I will sometimes eat my wife's pussy doggystyle and we both love it!

11. EthanAndrews

EthanAndrews New Member

All depends on how comfortable she is. Some woman don't like it because it gets the anus involved a little.
    I personally don't do it with my wife for that very reason. lol. Out of ALL the stuff we have done.. she still get's a little shy about her anus. Even though I have pounded her in ass multiple times. Weird.

12. Meow181

Meow181 Active Member

Its the only way to eat out ;) Ive got full ability to move, grind or "woteva"

13. citrusblast

citrusblast New Member

There nothing like full access eating my wifes sweet pussy when she is on all fours, then she turns her head and sees me going to town on her sweet pussy and ass...... There's nothing quiet like it..... Especially when my wife says eat me dirty boy.....

14. Joise Lehmann

Joise Lehmann Member

I love it when my bf does this