doggie style worked wonders for me

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by ellesotto, Jan 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ellesotto

ellesotto New Member

Hi there,
    I am in my early twenties and I've been in this committted relationship with this guy for a while. we've known each other pretty well and that's not a point but I 've always had a hard time being pleasured during sex... but that was before we tried the doggie style. It changed EVERYTHING. It actually worked wonders for me. Gosh, it was such a great experience for me, which makes me want to share my experience with all of you out there who have same sort of problelms. To be honest, I've never had orgasm thru an intercourse with any guy i've slept with (only two actually), but to my credit ;)) I should say I've never lied about not being able to orgasm to my guy, and he was pretty cool about it, but still...we always practiced the missionary style mostly, oral sex of course, and then during one session, he all of a sudden pushed me down on my stomach. Then he stuck two pillows onto each other so that i could get comfortable onto them. my hips were elevated and he entered me from behind. I need to elaborate a little here to make sense. As he was inside me, he pushed me down so I had to lean against the pillows with all my weight--in that sense it was not the classical dogie style as I understood it, as I was actually horizontal, lying on my belly. As he was increasing his thrusting power, I first felt kinda ticklish.. funny it was, ONLY tickling nothing else, but as he kept doing me I kinda felt pleasure building inside my belly then spreading down my crotch and my upper thighs, at one point I remember wanting to pee like a crazy gal, but it was not a good time I figured, to my great surprise, my excitement was mounting and then at the end of it a huge orgasm came, I felt it all over my body...I was actually quivering and moaning softly. gosh it was so pleasurable. and it was such a surprise to me at the same time. Now every time we have sex, we do it according to our notion of the doggie style, and it's never been a miss for me so far; though I still cant reach an orgasm thru the missionary style. Go figure!
    Girls, if you have the same kinda problem try the doggie style. You may like it:))

2. crusty

crusty New Member

My last gf and I also discovered this, it is actually quite different to doggy style and we did find we needed to use a couple of pillows under her waist/pelvic area to get the angle right, she found keeping her legs closed was best, is this what you guys did? She used to ask me to do it to her that way if she really wanted to cum hard, a couple of times she came and just couldnt go any further (I was worried about the noise level too lol).

3. ellesotto

ellesotto New Member

Yes, it is. You pretty much described what we did (and still continue to do:lol)), except I was almost flat lying on my belly though we did use pillows like you said. these pillows tend to flatten up upon weight so sad... and yes, I keep my legs together during sex, n my guy even uses some lube to ease a little pain it entails in me, though I am not a big screamer lol. Was you last gf unique in that or was this you general experience? Well, it was quite a discovery to me lol

4. crusty

crusty New Member

I can't say that I'd done it that way before, it was more of an experiment to start with and we found it was damn good :D

5. ellesotto

ellesotto New Member

You bet. thanx.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.