Doggie Style tips?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Dimples, Aug 21, 2007.

1. Dimples

Dimples New Member

Hey everyone. I'm new here but really like the feel of this forum and look forward to getting to know some of you.

I have a question, probably mostly for ladies, although it's possible some men here could offer some ideas as well.

I like the doggie style position and find the concept a complete turn on, but I can't orgasm from it by just the intercourse action of it. Sure I can do it if I have clit stimulation, but that's not so easy when you are the one on all fours and sometimes it's can be awkward for the guy to reach around. But I would really like to finish by just the position itself if possible. Clitoral stimulation really gets me going in general but it's not required as I can reach the end with just intercourse if the angles/force are right with other positions.

I'm with a new bf now and we have a great sex life but are early into everything and haven't tried doggie yet. Before we do I was wondering if anyone here had any suggestions that could help me cross that finish line. Does it help to have your ass higher? body squared up? is there something in the position I need to do? or a movement to help achieve it? My new BF is an outstanding lover and the best I've ever had so I could be just that the few that have done it before just didn't hit things right as my BF can't seem to NOT hit all the good spots. In any case I want to be prepared and give him the satisfaction of him seeing me orgasm from it because I know it pleases him when he pleases me.

2. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I know this isnt everyones thing, but perhaps he could try stimulating your anaus whilst doing doggy style, ...for me it wouldnt be much of a problem giving clit stimulation as i have long arms ...

Maybe whilst he is doing this position to you, he could pull out every no and then and rub his cock back and forth over your clit, perhaps moving away slightly and using his tongue on your clit and pussy, then going back with his cock.....just a few little ideas....

and welcome to these forums :)...
    great to see a new face so to speak :p

3. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

dimples, do you orgasm vaginally from other positions and just not in doggie? A sizable percentage of women struggle with orgasms from just intercourse in any position so I wasn't sure if it was just this specific position or all?

Oh and welcome to :sf

4. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

If the woman will let me I like to put my thumb in her ass. A real turn on for me and the woman I've done it with liked it.

5. Silent22

Silent22 New Member

I suggest you going on all fours, and instead of your BF right behind you going in straight. Get him to stand up and kind of straddle you and go downwards. Its hard to explain but it works for my GF.

6. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

How about reverse cowgirl while he is sitting on a chair?....its a similar movement to doggy and gives you better control and him better access to your clit....worth a try?

7. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Dimples, I think it depends on your body, and his. You might just experiment, that's what I had to do, as I rarely orgasm from penetration alone in Doggie, but that is by far my very FAVORITE position.

Maybe try poking your ass way up high with your face down into the bed, try varying how far your legs are spread, or prop yourself up with pillows under your tummy.

I have the most luck with holding my butt way up and resting my upper body down on the bed, that way I also have a hand free for clit stimulation. And usually the penetration feels so good, it doesn't take much to climax a few times if I just rub my clit a little.

If you find what works for you getting you off, you can always start in a different position and then vary your position during intercourse when you're ready to climax.

I often start up on all fours, I might spread my legs farther, or pull them closer together, then lower my upper body when I'm ready to climax.

Our bodies are all unique so sometimes a person just has to experiment.