doesn't feel really good

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by jess09, Nov 24, 2006.

1. jess09

jess09 Banned

do you girls have any techniques when you masturbate yourself wih a dildo. i need some because i don't have pleasure from using a dildo in my vagina. so if you want to share

2. BelleOfTheBrawl

BelleOfTheBrawl New Member

Are you using lube? I know sometimes when I masturbate with a vibe, I'm not all that wet to start with and a bit of lube helps. Also, I have to use my other hand elsewhere - either on my clit or a nipple. As for technique on the vibe - I just vary the speed of in and out and sometimes I'll give it a little twist of the wrist If I'm not feeling it real good. Oh, and a good fantasy playing out in my head helps too!

3. kissingworks

kissingworks New Member

Dildos are available in many shapes, sizes and textures. Be aware also the distinction between a dildo and a vibrator. Mostly dildos are not vibrators (but some are), and vibrators are often not dildos. A dildo is usually designed for penetration, whereas a vibrator may or may not be designed for insertion. Get the right tool for the job! There are toys that are designed for specific kinds of stimulation, e.g. the G-spot. You may collect a few toys before you decide which one is your favorite!

4. Dreama

Gold Member

Try to get a vibratior. Penetration alone just can't get some people off. Try more clit stimulation.

5. jess09

jess09 Banned

but I was concerned since I found water on my clit way too much sensitive. So I'm thinking the vibrator will do the same also, it will be too sensitive. And is a vibrator what you insert in your vagina and that shakes ? Sorry for the stupid questions.

6. smallpackage

smallpackage New Member

I think most women use a vibrator on their clit and surrounding areas, not in their vagina. Dildos are for inside your vagina.

But what do I know, I am a man ;)

7. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

It takes time.... really. I am 31.... I've been having sex for 15 years. I still have trouble with direct vibrating stimulation to my clit. Seriously, sweetheart. I think, and this is just my opinion, that you really need to change your perspective. None of this is about living up to any expectation. Someone has gotten it pounded into your head that you are supposed to experience this certain "thing". There is no certain thing. There is no threshold. Do what feels good. Do what feels good often. Do it while it feels good, and do it just a little bit longer, harder, faster, further....each time, and you expand your horizon each time. But it seems you want to reach this certain level in order to believe that you can enjoy sex. You must change this, and go about it with the intent of enjoying it, without reaching any limit or criteria. Do what feels good. Tell US what feels good to YOU. If you are with a partner who cannot participate in this manner, then, my dear, you are not with the right person. STOP having expectations, and enjoy the ride like you are in a beautiful car on the perfect day driving along the coast. You don't know where you'll stop. You don't know where you'll sleep tonight. You don't know how the trip will end. But you don't care. You just smile and relax and live completely in the moment, without worrying about the next moment. THAT is when you really live, really experience.

8. pussycat69

Gold Member

The truth has spoken!!

9. loveit247

Gold Member

Wow Mel, you are really wise, will you be my mentor? You have the ability to lay out what I am trying to think so eloquently.
    By the way, love your avatar, where did you get that pic, I would love a large one like that on my wall.