[Ask a Guy] Does your SO own a lingerie chest?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by sandwich, Feb 18, 2013.

1. sandwich

Gold Member

I don't need to make this one a poll. It just occurred to me earlier today that maybe some of you men might consider buying her one. I own two, and they are both filled. One of them is pretty big, and I bought it because my other one doesn't hold very much. I bought the latter at a garage sale for $15 and completely changed the look of it with a little decorative painting.

If you would like to see her wear more lingerie, I bet she will be more motivated if she had a special place to keep her things. Having one is kind of a turn on for me, and I love adding things to it. You'd think a dresser would be good enough, but for me, there is something very hot about having a dedicated piece of furniture for all things silky and see through.

2. lovethewife

lovethewife New Member

My wife has 2 drawers for her lingerie. I may have to buy her a chest just for lingerie so she jeeps buying new things.

3. htoad

htoad Active Member

I'm cheap :D. I bought a couple of wide three-draw plastic storage bins to hold her stockings, bodysuits, and "house only" tops/chemises/minidresses. They are quite full.

I also have several multi-clothes hangers for her "nicer' minidresses/miniskirts (things she would wear on a date when we were younger but feels she is too old to wear outside other than to select friends homes for social get togethers), as well as sexy costumes.

Then there is the shelf dedicated for her sexy wigs... :phat

#3 htoad, Feb 23, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2013
  4. xeniadraven

Gold Member

I must admit I have my own lingerie/toys chest that lives well out reach of my children. Its full to bursting and could probably do with a clear out to make more room for some new bits and bobs x

5. sandwich

Gold Member

For HToad.....See...you start a thread about one thing, and you get an idea for another. Your shelf for her sexy wigs sounds very hot. I don't own any wigs, and now I want to go wig shopping and clear off some shelf space! If you come back to this thread, please tell me all about the wigs (color, style, which ones you like the best, what her natural hair color is, how it enhances your time together, etc.).

Okay folks, we are expanding this lingerie chest thread to include all you and your SO have done with wigs!!!

And for Xenia...."bits and bobs"....love that! Is that a UK phrase or is that one of your own? I've been having my own clear out lately. We don't say clear out in the US, but I've always had a fascination with the UK way of saying things as well as word spellings.

I remember when I joined this forum how a friend of mine was talking about sexual activity in cupboards, and I was perplexed about how that could go down since cupboards are where I keep my plates and bowls and cups. How in the hell could he fit in there!? Well then I had my "duh" moment and noticed he was from the UK and realized he was talking about what I would refer to as a closet.

I'm a little obsessed with UK fashion as well and have a few stores I buy from when the sales are on.

#5 sandwich, Feb 23, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2013
  6. xeniadraven

Gold Member

lol I guess bits and bobs is a uk phrase yes. xxx