Does working out and going to the gym help when it comes to endurance?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by lovo23, Dec 6, 2010.

1. lovo23

lovo23 New Member

will it help a guy last longer and be more effective in bed?

does staying in shape help you to have more strenght and endurance while having sex?

2. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

I don't see how it would help you last longer - more effective possibly because you could keep up a faster pace longer and maintain in a certain position longer

staying in shape will help you have strength and endurance (not necessarily the time before you ejaculate)

doing cardio work will keep you from getting out of breath in the middle of sex.. and doing weights will help you maintain a position longer (say holding your body up)

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

Absolutely yes. Some strength training is helpful, but probably not as beneficial as aerobic and endurance training. The activity increases circulation. If you exercise regularly your vascular system will strengthen and grow, and every cell in your body will benefit from increased circulation, from your brain to your sexual function. Eating the proper nutrients to fuel your system will maximize the benefits.

I am not an expert, but I have some personal experience with maintaining muscle tone and vascular health. Your doctor and a trainer can give you advice specific to your needs.

4. Rozenkavalier

Rozenkavalier New Member

Absolutely yes!! Strength training generates natural Testosterone which keeps everything nice and hard!. Cardiovaculare endurenace improves our erections.

Get to the gym. It does nice things for your partner too. I recommend gym dates.

5. backcheck64

Gold Member

You tell me, 45 min is a quickie for me.

We have a home gym so I we don't have to go far, and nothing like a good fuck after a workout.

6. whatzhood

whatzhood New Member

it'll definitely help you perform better if you're strong and lean

7. htoad

htoad Active Member

Yes, it will help. ESPECIALLY as you get older. I'm 50 and work out regularly (weights/cardio), jog/walk/bike, play golf and walk the course, etc. I believe that is a big factor in my sexual abilities (along with having a wife that encourages it). In the long run, the consistency is what is key.

8. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

The added testosterone WILL definitely help you and your libido. And if you're looking for increased flexibility, muscle tone, and endurance, isometrics and agility training are very helpful.