does white "cum" from a girl = orgasm?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by johnny1234, Jun 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnny1234

johnny1234 New Member

My gf and I have been sexually active for several months now. In the beginning (when we were both virgins) this would never happen, but for a while now almost every time we have sex I notice there is a thick, white substance that almost looks like my cum oozing out of her vagina. It looks surprisingly similar to semen, except it is more solid and feels pasty when you touch it.

I asked her if that was her cum and if it means that i gave her an orgasm, and she said yes, but i think that she is just trying to make me feel good.

Can anybody tell me what this stuff is?
  2. tommyboi65

tommyboi65 New Member

Female ejaculate,IE-Cum,now compare what you think is hers with your own to be certain..

3. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

Never really heard or seen a female produce a thick white substance, the only female cum I have ever seen is semi-clear to clear and is not very viscous in consistence, but this is from my experience

She may have a infection, but I don't know so don't worry about it until you know for sure, has she seen the doctor lately, gyno I mean

Take care and welcome
  4. sweepitup

sweepitup New Member

My wife secretes a fluid like this,but only during oral sex.very slippy during intercourse.But always oozes this liquid during a good 69,and in quit large amounts!
    naughty4u likes this.
  5. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

interesting my SO is the only women I have ever been with so my advice is a little bias, but that is intersting that it is thick and white
  6. Bluesy

Bluesy Gold Member

"White and pasty" sounds like a yeast infection to me...but if she isn't itchy and there isn't any odor, it could very well be normal vaginal discharge. Vaginal discharge can be clear, or it can be opaque, and it is normally a bit viscous. Female ejaculate is clear and runny.

ETA: Also, female ejaculate comes out of the urethra (aka pee-pee hole), not the vagina.
  7. Barbwire

Barbwire Gold Member

Photos:
    Not too long ago, I was having a go with my favorite "marital aid" and happened to be in front of a full length mirror. (cough, cough) At some point in encounter, I went to pick up my camera and it accidently (cough, wink) took a picture of my nether-region. I noticed, much to my horror, that in one of the pics, I mean the one and only pic I took, that there was a thick, white substance oozing out of my vagina.

I was somewhat concerned, as I had never seen such liquid coming out of me before, so I took some and smelled it. It had no odor other than my usual heavenly scent. I made an appointment with my doctor just to be safe. My doctor assured me that the discharge was probably normal and that it might have looked foreign to me because woman's discharge can change it's look according to what part of her monthly cycle she is in. I had a culture done to be sure, and I proved to be healthy.
  8. LauraACup

LauraACup New Member

Actually it means you are ovulating or have an infection. Since you have already ruled out infection, well you know what it is. If you take some of the fluid and spread it on glass you will see it is stretchy. This flows from your cervix and is like fibers. The sperm get trapped in it and swim up it through the cervix into the uterous. Which is pretty good because seamen can cause an allergic reaction in the uterous. So it filters out everything but the sperm. Before and after ovullation, except during your period, the cervical mucus forms a plug. Sometimes you will see this right at the begining of ovulation. During sex or in your panties an amber colored mucus plug about 1/2" long and 1/8" in diameter may come out. Pretty cool really. We're really turned on during ovulation, the hubby knows your ready to get knocked up, it's the best sex.
  9. heelfetish

heelfetish Gold Member

Please don't resurrect very old threads.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.