Does We vibe toy Work well?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by fireknight59, Jun 11, 2011.

1. fireknight59

fireknight59 New Member

I am interested in buying a we vibe for me and my girl. i was just wondering is it worth the money?

2. redlacesexblog

redlacesexblog New Member

i actually really liked it and have even reviewed it for a blog. there are a few issues, though.

first, make sure you used vaseline on the end which is against her clit. why? because it chaffed the crap out of the guy i used it with. no joke. it was painful for him. when i asked others to use the toy for the review, those who used thick lube or vaseline didn't encounter this problem, or the degree of problem.

some found the toy not to hit the woman's clit properly. i did not have this issue.

some found the toy to be distracting. it's hard to change speeds during sex. i will agree. not the most fluid experience.

some found the toy wouldn't charge if all the charge had been drained. i didn't have this issue. but i'd always keep it at least semi-charged just in case.

hth!

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

We have one and used it infrequently to good effect.
    On balance tho' is it worth the money?
    It depends on usage & for us it was a very expensive thrill.

4. fireknight59

fireknight59 New Member

thank you for the feed back. i think i am going to invest in one. we have some other toys and we saw this one and want give it a go. we like to try new things and ideas.