[Ask a Girl] Does this chick really hate me? (femdom)

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by brianz04, Jun 13, 2013.

1. brianz04

brianz04 New Member

My girlfriend has this friend who is a bi female and she's been hanging out with her for awhile. When I met her I was immediately attracted to her she was really cute but there was something about her I just liked. Anyway I tried talking and being friendly to her one day and she responded pretty harshly and was mean as hell and treated me like shit.

The three of us hung out a few different times and she always was rude to me and completely nice to my girlfriend. Eventually a night came and she went out with us to drink and such. Earlier that day my girlfriend told me she wanted to have a threesome with us. Even though she was such a bitch to me, I couldn't say no. We ended up making our way out to the bar that weekend.

After we had a few drinks we drove back to my girlfriend's place. My GF's friend Samantha was obviously drunk and started hitting on my girlfriend and told her how she's been wanting to kiss her and do stuff with her. She totally flirted with her the entire 20 min drive home. Kissing my GF's neck and playing with her hair. She kept complimenting her and telling her how sexy and beautiful she was. Honestly it was pretty damn hot listening to her talk about my girlfriend this way. I got curious and asked a question, but she shot me down immediately and said "I'm here to fuck your girlfriend, not you". Damn she was so cruel to me. Even then, I was eager to see her and my GF get all into it with each other. After that Samantha completely ignored me and I just kept quiet.

When we got to my girl's house Samantha led us to our bed and immediately started undressing my girlfriend as she was about to receive her first girl on girl experience =)

To my surprise (thinking I'd just end up watching) Samantha told me to start making out with my GF with her. While I did so she kissed down my girl's body and went down on her. After awhile she pulled me away from my GF and got on top and kissed her and sucked on her tits while I watched. My GF said I should kiss Samantha so I tried to, but I was shoved and pushed away, after two attempts I gave up. She never allowed me to kiss her at all it drove me crazy.

Samantha then took her panties off and laid down. She told my GF to come over and grabbed her gently and started making out with her. Samantha kissed my GF softly and even played with her tongue; I watched intently. Once they got into it Samantha finally did something to me. She grabbed me intensely hard by my hair and literally shoved my face down, slamming me between her legs into her pussy. It would almost be aggressively offensive, but after being treated like dirt by her and watching her have her way with my GF I found myself kneeling between her legs with my tongue in her pussy. It happened very sudden and damn it took me by surprise.

I was never into eating pussy really before, but I felt so rejected by her all night and after she forced me and took control I got really turned on. For the next 30 minutes Samantha got into different positions with my girlfriend and then shoved me violently away. When she repositioned she'd always end up pushing me back down to please her pussy. And did I mention she was always so fucking aggressive and mean when she did it? Either way I totally fucking loved it and she made me feel like quite submissive and I couldn't believe how much I loved eating her pussy. It honestly fucks with my head.

Finally Samantha had her fill of girl on girl and told me to lay down. I was super hard from my first experience with some female dominance and I eagerly laid down. I laid back while the girls made out with each other as they took turns riding me. Samantha got one first, then my GF had a turn. When she finished Samantha got on me again and started to ride me really hard. She had this crazy look in her eye but I could tell she enjoyed herself. After about 5 minutes I began grinding into her as she fucked me. I couldn't contain myself any longer and grabbed the bars on the back of the bed and began to climax and came helplessly to her. She made me cum so hard and it was very intense.

Just before I could catch my breath, she smacked me and said "I didn't give you fucking permission". I suddenly got the impression she totally knew what she was doing and was quite experienced with sex. I felt like she enjoyed making my GF watch as she made me cum. It was kind of bold of her, but I sure loved it.

After we finished Samantha said ok I'm tired. She told my girlfriend to come lay next to her and they sorta cuddled with each other for a bit and fell asleep. My GF was in the middle and Samantha was totally getting her way that night. I had trouble sleeping and was still turned on by how she handled the both of us with ease. The next morning she kissed my GF as she said good bye while I stood there wishing I got some. I never got to experience Samantha again. But I'll never forget the way she treated and how hard I came.

I could never end up figuring out if Samantha truly hated me or actually was just doing what she was into. I never got to ask and I am still curious about her and would like to know why she acted like she did.

Any ideas... :eek

#1 brianz04, Jun 13, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2013
  2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Yep, she had you pegged as a sub right from the start.
    Anyway you already know that and she treated you exactly right and left wanting more of the same......

3. brianz04

brianz04 New Member

I was never that way before, but she like had an instinct about me. That drives me crazy. Oh well I enjoyed being her sub it was worth it.