[Ask a Girl] Does this annoy you? (warning: ONLY girls, for your own good)

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Godiva, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Godiva

Godiva Member

Atm i'm on my monthly...
    women, c'mon, HOW ANNOYING IS IT!?

Usually i'm not MORE horny on my period but this time i am, and i'm really angry because i had a chance the day before and i didn't take it. Now i have to wait a whole week!!!!

I'm not the type to have sex during my monthly, kudos to you if you are, but i think most women don't like to.

I hate this, it's the most horrid feeling ever. Wanting to, but can't because of my own body!

Men have it so easy...

2. a_high_bitch

a_high_bitch New Member

I totally agree with you! Whenever one of my guy friends says "Girls have it so easy" I just go on a rant. I'm, sorry, but do YOU have a babys head/blood coming out of your vagina? NO!

3. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

I guess I am in the minority in that it doesn't bother me at all. What's 5 days of inconvenience/no sex in comparison to knowing you are a healthy woman.

Yes...bleeding can be an annoyance (and I know some women have a *very* tough time with their monthlies - my sympathy to those that do), but it is also good excuse for sex in the shower...;)

4. RideNaked2

Gold Member

^^^^^^Agree 100% (although, I don't have to deal with any of it anymore...had a hysterectomy 9 years ago)

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

I wouldn't say it annoys me too terribly unless my flow is freakishly heavy.

However, medical conditions make it really hard for me to menstruate like a normal girl. Lol I can go a month or two without having a period and then go two months bleeding nonstop.

I'm currently on the latter. I've had spotting or flowing for a solid two months now. THAT is annoying and can kill the desire to have sex.

Being broken isn't fun :(

6. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I get around the horniness by masturbating or having oral sex with the tampon in. Sometimes I may have sex on a towel but not if my daughter is in the house as I don't want to explain any clean ups.

I have had a lot of mid cycle trouble in the last couple of years and sometimes I get very sore boobs for upto a fortnight before a period, so in my case the period itself is a blessing.

7. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

DF - I share the really sore boobs problem...my nipples get so tender that even the sheet touching them in bed is almost agony. :(

8. Godiva

Godiva Member

Well mine usually have my laying nearly upside down because my whole legs are in massive unbearable pain, and then when i start to cry i take a panedol. So yes, its heavy and mostly it just hurts. Day 5 is when it starts to relax a bit. So yeah, hate my monthly!

Mitt- that would really really suck. I've always had irregular periods, and i've had 2 weeks on 2 weeks off twice in a row before but thats the worst it's been. I hope someday they can fix your issue??

9. RawDog

RawDog Member

I'm kinda nervous posting this since this thread seems to be discussing female problems with females, but thought I'd take a chance...

My wife and an ex always ended up more horny during their periods. I never minded the blood (PIV or oral), but a quick way around the messiness was to have shower sex using silicone based lube. The shower instantly washes all blood away and the silicone lube stays slick through all the water and blood.

10. Mary11

Mary11 Member

I am the same if i am that horny and the hubby is away I will play with myself but normally we just get a towel and our old sheets.

Sometimes I get really sensative nipples just a soft touch and it sends me crazy.

11. queenmargot

queenmargot New Member

Every period is a blessing from God and a sign that the planets aligned to ensure I'm NOT PREGNANT. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy monogamous sex with my significant other but the occasional slip ups happen where protection go out the window and I'm left wondering "Shit, are we going to have a little surprise on a pee stick at the end of the month?"

But yes sex on the rag is a real bummer. Personally I loath it. I don't feel sexy when on the period and when I don't feel sexy then sex is out of the question. So it's pretty much BJs galore, vibrators and anal. Oh well! Guess the boyfriend doesn't mind!

12. SunshineDaydream

SunshineDaydream New Member

Yes it bugs me a lot, I'm always cranky right before I get it. Than when I finally get it I know I'll have to wait a whole week. It's extremely frustrating, I don't feel comfortable having sex during it but I have before in the past.

13. justaniceguy

justaniceguy Member

As a man ladies I sympathise with what you all go through, and not many men would understand that, you have pain for when you have babies/ you menstrual every month/ you get flushes hot sweats when you reach a certain peak........mmmm......Its not easy for you, I can only imagine what its like..

14. China

China New Member

The day before is my worse as the back ache and womb cramps are the worse then. I'm not big on the mess of having sex while bleeding, but it has happened on quite a few occassions.

15. routabout

routabout New Member

The misses has just come of the contraceptive injection which stopped her having periods.

In preparation for her first period she has bought a mattress protector so when she is on we can still get jiggy.

She does get cramps but that's where I come in with the hot water bottle and rub her stomach for her.

I always leave sex on her period up to her though as she may not want it.

16. thunderseed

Gold Member

I ended up taking Depo Provera, have been on it for about 14 years. My cycles were very painful and started when I was 9 years old, so my doctor put me on it early. Depo took away my menstrual cycles completely, but several months ago I stopped taking the injection because of worries about what it was doing to my body, and concerns that I may not be able to ever get pregnant because of being on it for too long.
    That never used to be a concern for me, but now since it's later in my life and in my recovery I am starting to think ahead for the future, what if one day I do want to have kids?
    I still haven't had my menstrual cycle, it could take up to a year maybe longer.

I am not really looking forward to it at all, but I do want to make sure my body is still capable of it. I have been thinking of perhaps switching to another form of birth control that does not have the risks. But I do enjoy the benefits of not bleeding every month.

I might decide to go back on it. It's going to be a hard decision, because Depo worked amazingly for me, the only thing is i don't want it ruining my health if that is a possibility or chances of pregnancy. So far they say it shouldn't ruin health, other than it decreases bone density when you are on it for too long, and of course risks of not being able to get pregnant with extended use.
    And it's something I really have to think about and weigh out the pros and cons, because I can still relapse in recovery from my sex addiction, and depo was at least a safe precaution against unwanted pregnancy. Even though it does not prevent it 100%, it always has for me. Hopefully that is not a sign I am unable to have babies.

I don't want to mess up my chance of being able to have kids, and perhaps I have already done that. I was also thinking of getting the surgery done. I always thought I would adopt if I ever wanted kids, and i really don't have a burning desire to ever have kids of my own. I was adopted myself and thought it would be cool to adopt as well, because I know what it is like. I guess the only real reason I am considering it is because I am worried that my Soul Mate wants kids and that he will leave me and be hurt because I don't want to raise his babies. And what if I do change my mind? I think it would be a beautiful process, and it is something I never got to experience when I was a baby as I was adopted as a newborn.

Well then another part of me tells myself, why am I even thinking about this, because the last thing a sex addict should be doing is raising a child. Maybe I should never be allowed to mate for those purposes ever.

Sorry for the personal rant. Just trying to weigh out the pros and cons a little.

17. AHappyWife

AHappyWife New Member

I have very painful periods and even masturbating can be painful. Climaxing can be pure agony. Although I know this, I sometimes need the release. So, yeah. Being on my period just sucks overall.

18. thunderseed

Gold Member

That was the same for me when I used to have my menstrual cycles. I just went to see the vaginacologist :D He said I may have had Endometriosis in the past, and advised me to stay on Depo Provera because it is the only birth control that cures it.