does the owner of the equipment know best?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by adella, May 23, 2006.

1. adella

adella New Member

They said it on Seinfeld and I've heard it from a guy friend: if you own the equipment you probably know how to best take care of it. Guys do you think you could give a guy a better BJ since you have a penis and know what you like?

furthermore: I'm extremely inexperienced in going down, advice on what feels good where would be :eek: appreciated I'm sure.

2. igor

Gold Member

Compared to a gal who has no experience in giving a BJ, yes, I think I could do a much better job.

Same would hold true, I think, for a gal going down on another gal vs. having a guy do her.

And of course, each of us knows best what feels good ourselves, so I believe in the old saying that if you can't please yourself, don't expect anyone else to.

3. adella

adella New Member

of course I'm not giving the best at this point but it would be nice to think that some more experienced women can do it just as well as a man could. And if a guy hasn't gone down on a guy and everyone is different all you are really saying is that you could go down on yourself better than a girl, right?

4. eandvk

eandvk Member

Not a chance of me being better at giving a guy a BJ, yes , I know what I like and what makes me feel good when getting one. But when going down on my wife, I love what Im doing,cant get enough of her down there and always want more! I know if I had a man in front of me it wouldnt be good for him since Id not want his cock in my mouth or anywhere near me! I think to give pleasure you have to enjoy giving it....and since going down on my wife or when I was single, other women, Im the best there is cuz I love what Im doing!:p

5. adella

adella New Member

eandvk: Someone I can see eye to eye with.
    I would think the same would apply to recieving as well. I don't want a woman to go down on me, no matter how much she knows how to please that area, the idea of it is a turn off.

Do you think I could try different things and ask in between if he likes it or would that be too distracting for him? for example: lick spot x then "how's that?" or wrap lips around spot Y and then "does that feel good?" Would that just be weird? We're still in the getting to know you stage as far as any activity below the belt goes.

6. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

OH my - a guy hearing "do you like that?.."
    or - "...how's that, baby? ...
    ..."Does that feel good? .... "

.... all I know is, it makes MY man "melt below the belt!"

7. eandvk

eandvk Member

adella...I think your guy would appreciate you asking him what he likes...I know I do when my wife asks me....

Noting Roses sarcasm!!!:phat

But she is right!

8. adella

adella New Member

awesome. that will make things so much easier. less to figure out...who wants to play detective anyway? sometimes it might be fun, but a few free clues, now that's the way to go!

Rose, I like your title : "Resident Sexy Grandma"... I don't think people realize how young 51 is. at 51 you can still be hot and get younger men's attention...just depends on how much make up you use...less is more I always tell my mom. when people live happily and healthily they just get more attractive with age, at least that is what I think.

9. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Sarcasm? :rofl
    I am being dead serious. Thorn LOVES it when he hears me say those things. He loves it when I look up at him when I say it... kind of like, I might not be sure if he likes it (but I KNOW it's driving him crazy).

10. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Adella,
    The only bloke I would even consider showing what feels great is moi but sadly am too stiff (no, no pun intended) to reach.
    Second best is letting/showing my willing female partner know what is great and what ain't.
    As always communication is where it is at and btw it does not always need to require words.
    :idea

11. igor

Gold Member

What I am saying is when it comes to sexual satisfaction, Each person knows what turns themselves on the most. So if you can't masturbate yourself to orgasm, how can you expect anyone else to know what pushes your buttons?
    2nd to self-gratification would be having someone of the same sex masturbate you. Sure, a gal can become an expert BJ performer in time as can a guy become a great cuny expert, but someone of the same sex can probably do a better job with less experience.

I'd love to give myself a BJ (some guys are flexible enough to do that).

12. adella

adella New Member

Igor,
    um... I guess I can agree with you there. The same sex could do better when it comes to pure physical stimulation with less practice.

How old are you? if you are really interested in going down on yourself there are some stretches especially yoga ones that would limber you up. Plus I hear muscle relaxants help with that. I would ask a doctor before you take anything, but I used to date this guy that had given himself a blow job with the assistance of muscle relaxants.

13. igor

Gold Member

Hi Adella. Well I am 65 with a flaky back so I don't think I'll be doing any unusual bending. Ya wanna know the truth - I've never had a BJ and I often thought that doing it myself would be the only way it would ever happen:mad

14. adella

adella New Member

oh...geez. I take it you are married and she doesn't like the idea? Whatever your story I'm sure you could tell it and find someone to oblige, but I think you already know that and you have some reason...If you are married or commited I must say I really admire your loyalty to your wife (this is one of the MOST IMPORTANT and hardest things in life...NOT anything sexual).

15. igor

Gold Member

Adella: I've been married 44 years. She is/was not into oral (either way). Not adventerous at all. No sex at all for the last 2 years. :mad

16. adella

adella New Member

hope is not lost..at least I don't think so. make her feel beautiful, when you are out in a group or just the two of you don't take your eyes off of her. remember how you felt when you first saw her and show/tell her that you are thinking about her. pay her a lot of attention in converstion looking deep into her eyes. do something especially for her that isn't necessarily "romantic", but touching like make a photo copy of an old picture of the two of you and write her a note on it.
    yes...yes it seems like a lot of effort but it'll be worth it if she likes it right. women are different than men, we need to "feel" loved and wanted and special, then we're willing and ready to do things to make our men feel our loved back. sorry if these are all suggestions you've tried before...just trying to be encouraging:) :)

17. igor

Gold Member

Well, Adella, I appreciate your thoughts but I don't see a solution in sight. It was her decision, not mine.l She just announced one day that while she enjoyed sex when we did it, she didn't want to do it any more. And when her mind is made up - that's it.

18. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Ouch! My heart goes out to you, buddy. My first wife cut me off when I was in my early 30s. I went without for around 12 years, give or take a couple years. Finally divorced her.