Does size truely matter?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by LovingWife, Sep 7, 2010.

1. LovingWife

LovingWife New Member

I love my husband very much. He's not "well endowed" but he's not small either. He has an average sized penis, but a lot of times after we make love I am left feeling unsatisfied. I'm a plus sized woman, so some positions are just physically impossible. Is there a position other than doggy style that will maximize my pleasure while still being pleasurable for him?

2. Lucky

Lucky New Member

Ride him cowlgirl style, then you are in control as well. Also lay on your side and him on the top, it gives him more access. Not to be mean, losing a little of the weight would help you both.

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

Yeah but some people are just big and there isn't a damn thing they can do about it. If your bed or some other furniture is high enough, you can lay on it with your knees up, sort of in the examination position, and he can stand up and get balls deep. Most men like that one too.
    Have you googled "sexual positions plus sized" or a similar phrase? I have found quite a few illustrated and animated sites for positions. Just never for plus sized, since I'm a stick.:p

#3 HardRocker, Sep 8, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2010
  4. cbrmale

Gold Member

Losing weight is a really good idea; only 10% more than a person's BMI range significantly increases the chance of cardiac arrest, stroke and diabetes. I have secondary diabetes, and I wouldn't wish this condition on my worst enemy. The trick to losing weight is EXERCISE; dieting doesn't work as well as working out every single day. Also, even if overweight, regular exercise reduces the chance of cardio-vascular issues and diabetes.

It was refreshing to read a post about size that wasn't agonising about penis size.

5. awakened

awakened New Member

One position I really feel deep is lying on my side with one leg straight out and the other held up by him , kinda like side slit sex. VERY gratifying !!!

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

LW what do you mean that you don't feel satisfied by the sex you are having? Do you mean that you aren't orgasming from it? A lot of women can't orgasm from vaginal sex, they need more direct clitoral stimulation. I am one of those woman and have screwed in lots of positions, none of them got me off. The trick is to get your orgasms in before penetration, then you both will be satisfied.

7. Northside

Gold Member

I'm not trying to be rude, but your question asks about the size of his penis, which he has no control over, as it relates to your being plus sized. An old drunk told me to "Change the things you can, accept the things you can't, and have the wisdom to know the difference." You ain't gonna change the size of his dick so you'd better look elsewhere. Does he stimulate you orally and manually? Does he know how you feel? Talk to him and work on it together, but don't tell him he's not big enough to do the job.

8. Scoobyroo218

Scoobyroo218 New Member

Getting away from the plus size issue........Penis size: I (Mrs Scoobyroo) prefer an average sized one - I dislike well endowed men.

I am not going to comment on your other parts of the post as I am no stick insect either and can feel uncomfortable in certain positions, but that is more down to not wanting to see wobbly bits rather than not being satisfied

You say that you're not being satisfied from sex - but are your expectations too high in that respect? I don't come through penetration but other ways - it feels nice to come when he's (hub) inside me, but usually I am playing with myself at the time - it's nothing to do with hub or his size!

9. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

[​IMG]
    That ought to do it. It's called a "vibrating cock ring" and they are available everwhere (even at Target). You can get vibratory stimulation while having intercourse with no manual effort. The added penile pressure will help him to last even longer than he does, and both of you are happier for it.

About the best position for the use of this type of toy is the cowgirl (girl on top). That way you can control the position of contact, pressure, rhythm, and penetration.

I hope this helps you.
    ~Steve

10. Mittimer

Gold Member

That doesn't always do the trick, especially the small little shitty ones that you get in the durex or trojan packages. They last for a half hour to an hour, then they die out (I've used them all, trust me) and it doesn't give as strong a current of vibrations as one you would get for 10 bucks more. Not to mention, they only work in certain positions and if the OP can't GET into those positions comfortably, then we're back to square one.

Other then doggy style, I personally have found that I love the reverse missionary? I guess that's what it's called. Its where I'm laying flat on my stomach and he's entering me from behind. Or just when he's flat on his knees in front of me and I'm fucking myself with his cock while I stimulate my clit.

FYI, I'm also plus sized. :)

11. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I don't get the people who interpreted the original poster as saying she was in any way at all blaming her husband's penis size for her lack of satisfaction. She confessed it was average size but she was finding sex in the doggy position limiting. I think a couple of the blokes here were a bit quick to jump to the defensive.

LovingWife, it would be useful to know just how "plus-sized" you are. I'm categorised as obese but I don't have any size related issues with positions. However I didn't find myself having orgasm from penetration until my forties. Now that I do, it happens regardless of what position I'm in. Before that, I enjoyed sex for the intimacy and as a form of foreplay, preferring to orgasm straight afterwards from clitoral stimulation.

12. Reflect169

Reflect169 New Member

one of my favourite positions is when im lying flat on my back, and he is lay on his side, its a different angle, so feels great, you could try it!

13. JRB

JRB
    Gold Member

Yeah, I was going to suggest off angle penetration. While lying on your side in a spooning position, scoot to the edge of the bed so your butt is almost hanging off. Have him penetrate you while he is standing on the floor, and you're laying on the bed. Did I explain that clearly?

14. Barbwire

Gold Member

It saddens me that the OP hasn't posted on this site in two weeks. It's hard to say if she's even reading this thread or has gone for good. I just hate to see all of this good advice going to waste.