[Ask a Girl] does she ??

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by murphy85, Jun 1, 2010.

1. murphy85

murphy85 New Member

The girl im into told me that her room mate has toys however she herself says she has none. i joke about it saying she uses them and today she said im just jealous that its not me (which i am) i know she meant this jokingly but what are the chances that she her self does in fact use them ?

#1 murphy85, Jun 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2010
  2. HardRocker

Gold Member

Re: dose she ??

Maybe... probably... who knows? Don't you jerk off? If you had something as complex as a vagina, you might need to use a toy too. Would it irritate you if she was jealous of your hand?

#2 HardRocker, Jun 1, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2010
  3. north

north New Member

If she says she doesn't then she's probably either
    a.) telling the truth or
    b.) lying because she's embarassed

Either way it's probably best not to take the piss too much when it comes to a girl's personal habits. You'll live to regret it, mate ;)

I for one am more erotic than most women I know, and yet I do not own a single sex toy. I rarely feel the need to insert objects into myself when I'm aroused, while other women do it as a matter of routine. We girls tick differently than you blokes.

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

I'm with hardrocker.
    I have a vagina. I use toys. I'm not ashamed to admit that but some girls are. Some think it's dirty or they just are scared to tell their boyfriends that they use something else to fuck themselves at night.

Why would you be jealous of a piece of plastic? Should she be jealous of your hand? Or the lotion you use to stroke yourself?

Like North said, not ALL girls use them, but some do. There's nothing wrong with it and they aren't using it to replace you.

Nothing compares to a real live, warm, throbbing c**k in you. ^_^

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

Not all sex toys for women are used for insertion. Why wouldn't there be when something like 60-70% of women can't orgasm from vaginal stimulation alone?

I just wanted to say that because a lot of guys seem to get all bent out of shape thinking if a girl is using a toy, she's looking for a bigger/better cock, when what she's are actually looking for is more intense clitoral stimulation than a finger can provide.

So, instead of worrying that a toy may replace your cock, use your time to invent a pill that makes the head of your cock vibrate like like a sonofabitch. You'll make gazillions! :tup

#5 Barbwire, Jun 2, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2010
  6. nurseharley

Gold Member

lol not sure how to answer that since i dont know this girl, i never borrowed my friends' dildos or anything and i would hope people aren't sharing sex toys....