[Ask a Girl] Does Sex Talk Among Friends Get U Wet?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by JustADude, May 8, 2012.

1. JustADude

JustADude New Member

I'm always curious how the female mind works.

I know for me, if there are a bunch of guys/gals sitting around having cocktails and start talking about sex in general I get hard as a rock.

Do you girls get wet just from the talk even though its not a sexual encounter?

2. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

not all the time. Then again most of the friends I talk to about it are asking me questions more than putting in their own ideas. Lol.

3. Mary11

Mary11 Member

Not really, it's like Lover4You said It is more questions and talking about what happend not what will happen

4. thunderseed

Gold Member

Actually this is something I have a major problem with in real life. On forums I can be somewhat decent, or at least I like to think so :D

Considering I'm a sex addict and all, I have this odd habit of talking about obscene sexual things in general public, and it's not something that turns me on, it's just something I do by impulse, I've even been kicked out of places because of it. I also tend to forget that it turns other people on. I advertise everything, and not really vanilla things either.

It used to be so bad that I would walk up to a group of people and instead of saying hi I would say, "sooooo, I just shoved my fist up my ass." Socially awkward. It was not my best moment. Thankfully after the initial shock it creates, everyone tends to think it is the "coolest" thing ever or they just laugh, and half the time people think I am just joking or nuts so that is a plus.

But whenever I run out of normal things to say, which is often, I resort to advertising my sexual interests to random strangers and friends, and although I try my hardest not to anymore, even my family.

But then again, the best conversations I've ever had are with other sex addicts. Oh my god, the conversations are always just a breath of fresh air. You would think that being paired up with another sex addict would be a bad thing and it might lead to mass world orgies or something. But nope, when I get to talk with another sex addict it's always like holy shit, we are exactly the same! And we both go on endless talking sprees about obscene sexual things without even being worried about it turning on the other person, and those conversations are always hilarious accompanied by much laughter.

And here's the thing: It doesn't get me off, and it isn't a way to turn people on. It's just that sex has become such a normal and every day thing to me, just like how eating a bowl of cereal is for someone else, or how other people like to talk about the weather. And does talking about the weather turn them on? Nooo. -_-

And it never ceases to amaze me and piss me off, and I always have this question:

Why is it that every time I talk about sex, the other person assumes I am wanting to get in their pants or that I want to get laid?

And so I think I should start all of my conversations in real life whenever I meet someone new, or every time I begin talking to my friends by saying, "I just want to tell you beforehand that if I ever talk about sex in the following conversation it does not mean that I want to fuck you."
    But the last time I did that, the person said, "do you tend to talk about sex a lot or something? And why?"

And the thing is when I am sexually interested in someone in real life, I would NOT talk about sex with them, not in the same ways as I openly advertise it with everyone else that is. Actually, I don't usually talk at all, I just use actions, and whatever it is that I do, it is highly noticeable and obvious that i am interested in them.

And to make matters worse it confuses all of my friends, both women and men. They get all turned on and think I want to fuck them, and I get lots of friendship problems because of that. And even the friends who try their hardest to respect my weirdness turn the tables on me and start advertising their kinkiest sex stories and I get a huge surprising wake up call when I realize out of nowhere that either...

1. wow... I don't want to hear that. I don't even want to think of my friend in this way. Gross, that's like thinking of my mom in that way. And whenever I realize this I realize how retarded I am to think everybody else wants to hear about me in that way.
    2. I get turned on and I am always so shocked that it happens, and I realize the other person might be feeling that way too so I look for the nearest exit sign. Awkwardly.

But yeah, I am getting better with my social awkwardness. I try my hardest not to blurt out the most random sexual things anymore. But even now, it's like as soon as I get the chance, it all comes out :yell

5. Thisisit

Thisisit New Member

I must be too old or sheltered :)..my friends and I never talk about sex..or the lack of it :)

6. igor

Gold Member

Really? are you kidding us? That certainly would not turn me on.

7. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

she's a sex addict, what do you expect?

ply likes this.
  8. 12barblues

Gold Member

mine not only talks about it, but will take out her phone and show her friends my pics.....and tell them what "she can do with that".....it was a little weird at first but its kind of a turn on now....

9. sabian

sabian New Member

I know for my wife and I, are closest friends are to very open minded, when if comes to sex and sex talk. every vist we cant stop talking about sexual stuff all night. And yes it gets us both so turnned on every time. But other friends the topics never even gets brought up.

10. Tuffty

Tuffty New Member

I love shocking the good folk at work in my lunch break. Most of my work mates are female and they all see me as a nice chap who is for the most part very average and very normal. But once in awhile i love to start catch a convo and turn it into a disgusting sex talk. I just love it when their faces turn into utter shock and then lots of laughter as they see they hve been had. I get a huge kick out of seeing the girls carry on the bantter and see just how far they can push it. I think they engage me well becuase they don't see me as a sex mad male looking for a fuck. Shocking people with dirty sex talk is a great pass time, and gets lots of laughs when others see it as threatening . The fact that most of the time they see me as a quiet one adds to the fun , and i just know i leave them wondering just what i'm really like ?

11. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I like to talk about sex the same way as guys talk about cars.

ply and HazHardHat like this.
  12. 12barblues

Gold Member

whilst getting drunk and smoking cigars in your buddy's garage?

13. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

I don't talk about cars. I talk about sex too. We should get together ;)

Although sometimes I bore a bit about music. See......I've just done it again

14. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I wish they would take their car talk out to the garage and leave us in peace. :eyes

I could handle the music talk much better than the car stuff. :)

ply likes this.
  15. Sexyforhim

Gold Member

if i like what the conversations is about i do get turned on. maybe even soaked. lol

ply likes this.
  16. CreamyJustice

Gold Member

If my husband are somewhere public talking about sex, I can see that he gets hard, and he can tell by the look on my face that i'm wet.

But if I'm talking to friends, sometimes, it goes like this : "Has this ever happened to you..."? But if its something that they tried and want to vent about, like going to a f*ck party and they go into detail, I do get turned on....they don't know that though

ply and HazHardHat like this.
  17. Notta

Gold Member

I am a survivor of sexual abuse, and I know I have issues in relationships(sexual) and emotionally. I am working through this things, I do enjoy hearing sexual terms and being anonymous on here and talking about things I Like, and would eventually like to enjoy. My x husband was very good with me and very patient in the bedroom, however life took over things didn't work out. My last boyfriend was also very patient, he made me feel sexy and worthy of sexual relations. Since I have so many issues yet is it weird that I am on this site? I have mixed emotions... Sorry to be a buzz kill on a happy site...

ply, CLE32793 and djanalyst like this.
  18. HazHardHat

Gold Member

I don't think its weird at all Notta, this site is for everyone no matter what their situation is. I am incredibly sorry to hear of the abuse but hope this place can be a good and positive outlet for you :)

19. Notta

Gold Member

Thank you, Haz. I went through a lot. Losing my last love in an accident recently has been incredibly difficult. He was the one who got to experience the real me, took years of patience and baby steps... He did make me feel sexy.

ply, HazHardHat and CLE32793 like this.
  20. HazHardHat

Gold Member

Sounds like a lot of hard times are in your life right now. I hope this is a bright spot for you and you have a lot of sexy fun here. For the most part people here are very helpful, fun, understanding and horny lol A wish for better days ahead and welcome to SF!

Notta likes this.