Does Sex Seem Longer?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by mousse, Apr 30, 2007.

1. mousse

mousse New Member

When it isn't good?

2. AlleyCat

AlleyCat New Member

When your lover's mind is elsewhere.

3. Martin_Baker

Martin_Baker New Member

I think everything seems to take forever if you aren't enjoying it. So if it's approached as a chore (I've heard some people bored in marriage describe sex as a chore) then it will probably seem to take forever.

4. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Definitely. If it's really bad and there's a lot of pain involved then it can seem like an eternity.

5. heelfetish

Gold Member

Sex is no different than anything else. If you aren't into it, it can seem like an eternity. Luckily that hasn't happened to me very often. :)

6. Unquenchable

Unquenchable New Member

I don't think it just seems longer, I think actually does take longer as well. I mean shit if I'm having a blast I'll get off in 15-20 minutes and want to go again. However if she isn't any good it will be like 45 minutes later and I'll be trying my best just to finish to end it.

7. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

It definitely does seem to take longer if you are just waiting for it to end

8. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

The funny thing is most guys would never admit they were or ever had been bad lovers ( seems we all have this notion that we are the best male lover the world has ever known )

But yes for the times i have been bad in the sac the female im betting felt it took forever.

But when i have been good it still takes a long time , but never seem,s as if much time has passed.

9. Steel

Steel Member

"New Sex" always seems to take longer... I' not sure if it's some sort of apprehension of being with a new partner or not. It seems as time goes on in the relationship, time shortens... but the sex tends to be out of this world good!

10. Unquenchable

Unquenchable New Member

Interesting. I tend to be super excited about new sex, but maybe that is my great propensity toward variety. I do understand what you mean though, but I think it has less to do with apprehension and more to do with the fact that you and your partner tend to become much more in tune to what drives the other person wild.

11. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

A learning curve is what it is.

12. mousse

mousse New Member

what could make it so bad?

13. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Lack of experience , not wanting to pleasure your partner, only wanting to slide you dick in bang bang cum roll over and fall asleep ....im guessing that could make it very bad for one partner...
    with sex you have to be willing to give loads of pleasure to your female partner....the more pleasure you offer , in my experience the more pleasure you get in return...

14. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Sometimes it can be if say, for my first time I was buzzed off of some weed, and that made being a bottom a little hard. It seemed to take forever to cum, but i got there finally.

15. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Never tried sex on weed (although i have tried weed lol) but have had sex once when on extacy and speed as a youngster, and that was a real rush.
    especialy when your in a shower .the water ( i dont know how to explain it) but wow that really felt out of this world.

16. Unquenchable

Unquenchable New Member

Yep and more return customers as well.

Substance enhanced sex is great (well with alcohol only a buzz to get lower some of the inhibitions), but I would never try it on E... I have too many friends that are pretty much addicted to that shit just because it makes sex so great and so easy to get (raves... I know because I've hooked up with raver chicks before).

17. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

You would have been about 3 or 4 years old when i was doing extacy...people can get addicted to pretty much anything weed and hash to.
    I would never expect anyone to do the drugs, but i have and only had sex the once on those 2 drugs. the rush from the sex and also from the semi cold water splashing over our bodies was just a huge body rush .
    i felt there was no harm in trying that out once for me . although it was a tremendous time i never tried it again.
    so dont worry there are many people around that have known about drugs and their downsides long before you or i where even thought off :)