Does penis size play into women's fantasies?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by AntonioPiccolo, Jul 25, 2010.

1. AntonioPiccolo

AntonioPiccolo New Member

Does penis size play into women's fantasies?:penisdance

#1 AntonioPiccolo, Jul 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2010
  2. Barbwire

Gold Member

OK, so what the hell is wrong with you? Got a tiny dick or something?! Really man, all your threads about dick size make me think you are about as mature as a 5th grader.

Sorry for being so mean and blunt but, you and your kind flood this forum with this kind of nonesense on a regular basis.

If you aren't smart enough to know that sex ISN'T about the size of a cock, you aren't smart enough to be fucking in the first place. Lord forbid you impregnate a woman and she births another sillly little man like yourself.

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

Cowboy Lover strikes again!

4. igor

Gold Member

Way to go CL!:tup

5. Northside

Gold Member

Let me venture a guess on this one, Antonio. I'm a man and no woman has ever mentioned to me anything about big cock fantasies. I'd guess it's like guys all leering at chicks with big tits. I even had a girlfriend once with really big tits. They were fun, but her tits aren't why I liked her. I didn't want to hang out with a pair of tits. I wanted the girl. Girls don't want to hang out with a big dick. I like girls with average and even small tits. It's the whole packaage that matters not just one piece of equipment.

I suppose that a lot of girls would like to try a really big one once in their life, if they had a chance, just like a lot of guys would want to play with a woman with really big boobs. I think that what's important to most people is the entire package, not the size of the equipmemt.

6. AntonioPiccolo

Hi CL,

Well, Nothing's wrong with me; however, I always wondered about what responses get answers. This is because I met some genuinely intelligent, wealthiest, professional and powerful women. They keep asking how big my penis is and I always tell them my real size. They usually say its too small. Its really annoying me :(

Thank you for insulting me. Maybe, you are right, I am so stupid and live in a fantasy world that is my problem. That's why, it is important me to know the answers to my questions. Threads and Blogs would make me feel better or worse.

#6 AntonioPiccolo, Jul 26, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2010
  7. AntonioPiccolo

Hi Northside,

You are right, I have no problem with average girls and even small tits. However, I met beautiful, well-behaving, intelligent, richest and athletic women with big boobs. They told me that they don't like small penises. They wish I had 'just a couple of inches more"

Maybe, you are also right about them. They are not right for me; however, I really want to challenge them.

#7 AntonioPiccolo, Jul 26, 2010
  8. Barbwire

Gold Member

If you are fucking women that bitch about the size of your dick, maybe you need to make better choices about the type of women you screw.

Really, referring to them as "intelligent" and "well-behaving" is a bit of a stretch, don't ya think?

#8 Barbwire, Jul 26, 2010
  9. AntonioPiccolo

For your information, there were women doctors, lawyers, teachers, and writers. They also live in luxury homes.

When I was giving her oral sex and she enjoys it more. However, she was not satisfied with my small penis because of short length and limited sex positions. She still likes my wirth.

#9 AntonioPiccolo, Jul 26, 2010
  10. Mittimer

Gold Member

"For your information"

That just sounds like something that would come from a 12 year old.

What again does the size of your dick have ANYTHING to do with giving these women a challenge?

Lawyers are a dime a dozen, teachers get paid SHIT and cant afford a 'luxury home' and writers are well, they are just people with over active imaginations. Doctors rarely have time for relationships, especially in their first years.

Doesn't make them any better then any me or any other woman.

Are you more after their looks, professions and money or them as a person? All your boasting just seems to be more of a materialistic thing then anything else.

11. Northside

Gold Member

C'mon Antonio. Doctors, lawyers, teachers and writers? I've been around, more than most people would believe, and I haven't covered all those bases in 35 years. A lawyer and a couple of teachers but you are either quite a guy, or full of shit. Oh yeah, I only had one woman comment on the size of my dick. She said it was big, but I told her she was beautiful, so I guess we were even.

12. HardRocker

Gold Member

I've only had one woman say anything about mine; she said, "You have a beautiful tool." Another woman smiled at and kissed it when she was getting up to go clean herself up. I took that as a compliment. My wife cums while we're fucking.

All that being said, I only have a regular dick, maybe 5.5" on a good day. When you watch a video on a tube site and all the comments say Tiny dick, well those are usually bigger than mine.

So this is all just so much bullshit. It ain't worth worrying about. In fact it's unhealthy to worry about it.

13. Northside

Gold Member

It's unhealthy to worry about anything H.R., let alone what you can't change and what nobody cares about anyway!

14. Stormin10

Stormin10 Member

Never in my 42 years have i ever had a woman ask me how "big" i was in general discussions and part of flirting.... , nor have i ever heard of this happening...

It would be akin to me asking a girl how deep or tight she was.. id expect a slap in the face or her to walk off if i did.

The thread title is about fantasy.. to which i think that statement about woman asking is just part of that.. PURE FANTASY....

15. fothermucker

fothermucker New Member

Funniest comment I have read all week!:p

Seriously, OP, if you are seeing women who are always making comments about how you are too small to satisfy them, then you are looking in the wrong places to meet women. Try looking for women that act a little closer to their actual age, and the response you get will likely be different. You should have much more important things to be worrying about than the size of your dick.

16. AntonioPiccolo

Thank you all for your valuable comments

17. HardRocker

Gold Member

Ha! I skimmed right over that one. Hilarious, Northside. That's a noteable quote if I ever saw one. FM, if you haven't already posted it there, I will.

18. fothermucker

fothermucker New Member

Another thing I forgot about, that I think deserves mentioning is the fact that we weren't born with a choice when it comes to size. Whether it be tits, labia, dick, or balls, plain and simple, we were all born the way we were born. We can't choose our genetics, and being of average size is not a defect. As a matter of fact, if we did have a choice, I wouldn't choose any size other than what I am actually packing. There is a very good reason for it as well. When you are coming at a woman with a cock like John Holmes had (13"), real women are likely to shy away, wondering if they are gonna get hurt by that beast. On the other hand, if you drop your drawers, and are showing an average size, a real woman is more likely to let you put it in her pussy, mouth, or ass (whichever you are both into:D) without questioning it or running away screaming.:p

19. Mittimer

Gold Member

Hey hey, you CAN choose the size of your tits :p

20. fothermucker

fothermucker New Member

But then they aren't natural...:(

I would rather have a small real pair to play with than a large silly cone pair.:p