[Ask a Guy] Does it work?!!

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Bopper0, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Bopper0

Bopper0 New Member

Pretty much everybody out there has seen commercial about natural male enhancement . Me and my one friend always argue about them. He think they work and I just think they are a crock. Has anybody taken or know anyone that has taken them?

2. fothermucker

fothermucker New Member

I have personally never tried them, and never will. Just a quick google search seems to point out that they are nothing more than snake oil. They are nothing more than products designed to play on men's insecurity, similar to the ones that were advertised to supposedly make breasts increase by atleast one cup size.

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

I agree with FM, and I am sure any real doctor would too. Most guys only think they need a bigger dick anyway.

4. 33stack

Gold Member

the oils DO work. i got some and started rubbing it on and sure enough, within a minute or to my member almost tripled in size! :lol

5. igor

Gold Member

:lol:lol:lol

If any of these products worked, Walgreens and Osco couldn't keep enough in stock.

6. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

....and then after a while it shrank back down to smaller than when you started. :p

7. nyxx

nyxx New Member

well, there are lots of things that will make you really hard. they work real well, lol. as for size, theres nothing really that works.

think of it like this, you have a medium pizza, you can't make it into a large pizza unless you add something to it, right? so how is a pill or a cream going to do anything?

just get a strap on, then your girl will feel it deeper :p lol, i joke i joke... don't get riled up :)

8. backcheck64

Gold Member

The only way to increase size, and it's maybe a half inch, is surgury, they free some tissue at the base. Otherwise, you're stuck with what you got. Technique technique technique.

9. tangomikee

tangomikee New Member

The advertisements on the late night radio crease me up, what sort of morons are they aimed at???