Does it hurt?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by x..Shyla..x, Mar 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x..Shyla..x

Like really hurt for your first time when you have sex? cos i've been thinking for a long time about wanting to do it for ages and i was a little bit scared of the first time, so i was wondering if some1 could answer me, would much appreciate it.

thanx for reading.

x..Shyla..x

2. x..Shyla..x

if sum1 could reply, i would most appreciate. .x

3. x..Shyla..x

oh okay : (

4. shadow

shadow New Member

Well i aint a female so I can't help much but my girlfriend said that the key is to relax, I guess she is an expert since she has had sex with 5 guys before me (aughhhhh lol).

5. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

Shyla,
    Patience my dear! Remember this is a message board, not a chat room so it does take time for people to answer your question.

Speaking of answering your question, every woman is different. For myself, it didn't hurt at all. BUT...other women have said that it does hurt & can hurt pretty bad. It just depends on how well endowed he is, how well your body adjusts to him inside of you, how relaxed you are...and the list goes on.
    Please don't take any offense to this, but you sound young. I suggest you wait until you are 100% positive you are ready to do this. I waited until I was 18 & I probably should have waited a little longer. I was not emotionally ready for sex even though I was physically. Please evaluate everything before you dive right in. Good luck!

6. barbie

barbie New Member

Shyla,don't do this untill you are ready.It will depend on lots of things.One main thing will be how much you care for the guy.And it will depend on how much he cares for you.I think you will know when you are ready.Your body will tell you when.
    Please don't do this with just anyone,because you think it's something you should do because you think everyone else is.And please be careful,and please use a condom.I'm sure you know all the things that can happen if you don't.And to answer your question,no it does'nt hurt if the time is right and it's with the right person.Be careful,and good luck!!!

7. jedistardust

jedistardust New Member

My first time hurt but only however far he went in, because obviously i never had anything of that size inside before. It wasn't anything excruciating though, and if he continues to move in slow long strokes that seemed to take away from the pain. It didn't hurt afterwards either, only when i accidently sat on my heel (cause I had my leg under me) I also didn't bleed but if you may want to be prepared with a towel underneath or what not in case your hymen breaks and you do bleed

8. x..Shyla..x

Shellen77 - yeh i'm only 15 (only I guess)

i think mentally I am ready, its just physicly.I do like him alot, and i'd do anything for him and stuff, (he hasnt ask me yet, but i just wanna be prepared if and when it does actually happen).

thanx to every1 that has replied! means alot!

thanx again.

Luv
    x..Shyla..x

9. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

You need to make sure you are 100% sure you are ready for this. Fifteen is pretty young & I'd hate to see you regret doing this later on.

If you do decide to do this, please use protection! And don't believe all the stupid shit boys/men tell you to try to get you in bed or to have sex with out protection. Just remember, you have to think of YOURSELF & your future....so please be safe!
    I wish you the best of luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.