does it hurt a guy ??

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by jess09, Nov 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jess09

jess09 Banned

I was wondering whether or not it hurt for a boy when the girl was tight. My boyfriend said it didn't but I'm wondering if he could have just told me that in order to not hurt me you know.

2. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

It's NEVER hurt me! The only actual genital hurt I've ever suffered was when a girl was a bit to rough with her hands. Actually I had fallen asleep and I awoke with a slightly bruised dick. Nothing serious. But a tight pussy? It's every guy's dream come true!

3. Rook

Rook New Member

Girls have a mis-conception about male parts....it barely EVER hurts. The few things that make it hurt involve kicks, punches, stabs, stomps, and the occasional crotch-rott (when a guy runs all day...the area gets all sweaty and sore....its painfull).

4. martin9p2

martin9p2 Member

I have felt tightness on my penis when the woman was tensing up. It was noticeable but certainly not enough to make me stop pounding away. She didn't complain, either, but then I feared she wasn't enjoying it to the max. I talked to her about it and realized a slight change in technique would make her feel better, and the tightness went away and she loved me (more) for it.

5. eandvk

eandvk Member

I agree with the guys above...theres been tightness but Ive never experienced any pain....Although once while getting a BJ , she raked her teeth on me and that was a bit uncomfortable.

6. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Yes that teeth thing can be a problem if the gal gets carried away! It's great that she gets carried away, but not with her teeth!

7. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

No pain for a guy

8. Bluesy

Gold Member

My ex and I would have to stop on occasion because he said I was just too tight and it was uncomfortable for him. He looked like he was in a bit of pain, I have to say.

9. Jake424

Jake424 New Member

haha...yeah the teeth thing can be rough...

I had a girl I was seeing in college who loved giving BJs, but the poor thing always got her teeth in the way. It was rough, and she is probably the only girl I tried talking out of giving me a BJ...haha....but the sad part was she really wanted to do it...every time.

10. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Jake, next time help her learn ways to be better. I think all men will agree that you ought not quelch a lady's desire to give head. Help her perfect the art!!

11. cbrmale

Gold Member

Tightness has never hurt me, and I've had sex with some pretty tight girls.

Bluesy, the problem your ex might have had is that you may not have been lubricated enough, and if that happens it feels 'tight' and painful, but most men recognise what it is and have some lube neaby just in case. Certain times of the month can be a little dryer than others, particularly if you've had a lot of sex in the recent past.

12. PhoenixRose

PhoenixRose New Member

I'd have to agree with the majority here when guys love it when you are tight so to speak. :) No pun intended.

13. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

It does not hurt when it is tight. The only time I can think of when it is uncomfortable is when there is not enough lubrication.

14. Thorn

Gold Member

My penis has never hurt during sex but it was sore most of the time during our honeymoon from too much use. I do remember one time I was banging her HARD and FAST and it came out and my next thrust missed the hole and it felt like I broke it in half.

15. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Owww.... Ive done that!! hurts like hell doesnt it...:uhh:
    That, and lack of lubrication, is about all that hurts.

16. Bluesy

Gold Member

I'm not sure about that. Sex has always been uncomfortable for me when I'm dry (and that would very rarely happen), and I wasn't in any discomfort when he was. I wouldn't say he was in pain, so to speak, but it wasn't pleasant enough to continue.

17. cbrmale

Gold Member

What I'm talking about is you might have been lubricated, but not quite enough. Another option is he might have been sore somewhere on his penis for whatever reason, a rash or skin irritation maybe.

Like most middle-aged guys, I had sex lots of times, and these are the only two ways sex has ever been unpleasant for me. I've had sex with lots of different women of varying degrees of tightness, and tightness by itself has never been unpleasant (quite the opposite).

18. Holly

Holly New Member

The only time I've come across it was when a guy had foreskin and I wasnt wet enough and it pulled back on the foreskin and it hurt him a little. Lesson learnt when you have sex, foreplay is important because its the preparation towards sex gets us girls wet and the guys hard and ready for us ;)

Holly

19. Bluesy

Gold Member

Ok, it's not dryness--I know when I'm not lubed enough and that has maybe happened twice in my life (I am a very juicy girl)--and no irritation or soreness on his part, either or else we wouldn't have been able to resume later on. I have read (on a sex ed. site) that tightness can sometimes be uncomfortable for some guys, so it happens apparently. Some of you guys are guilty of generalizing based on your personal experiences :tsktsk I'm assuming that it's a macho guy thing, like power tools and not crying in public. If the position of spokesman for the male gender ever becomes available, I promise that you'll be the first to know (I have connections ;) ).

20. bluenavigator

bluenavigator New Member

Pain caused by fucking so fast and it comes out and hit the spot outside the love canal... I never forget the agony. I guess that "stopping at dime" qoute is so true because it stopped the whole sex action, major time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.